New Jersey Approve Measure Outlawing Sex With Animals...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
"Hey! Look! That doe over there is really sexy!" :D I've known several Finns and almost all of them were on the nutty side. I know I'm going to offend some with this, but I read an interesting article on it a few years back. Although the Sami (Lapps) and Finns don't look alike at all, their languages are closely related, being in the Altaic family. However, Finns resemble each other much more than the Scandinavians, although they also tend towards blondness. Unlike the majority of Scandinavians, they tend to be brachycephalic (round-headed) rather than dolichocephalic (long skulled) like the Scandinavians. (Because of this head shape, they have earned the pejorative nickname of "blockheads.") Their genetic haplogroups, though, resemble that of the Scandinavians, rather than those of the Sami, and are much more homogenetic than Scandinavians. This collection of facts led this author to postulate that the Finns went through a severe population bottle-neck and came under the influence and control of the Sami and adopted the Sami language (changed over the years, of course). When this happens, the odds of magnification of undesirable traits in the resulting population. I've bounced this off some Swedish friends, and, after thought, they've agreed that there's something to it.

I've noticed some of these effects in some of the valleys in Switzerland, where there are frequently only a handful of family names. (Within their areas, most of them can tell where a family's origin is just from hearing the name.) I've noticed that there seem to be more people there with birth defects and the first MR institute in the world was built in Switzerland in 1841. We have a neighbor/friend whose family is from Lake Thun by Interlaken. First time I was over there with my wife (I had been there before, but before becoming friends with this neighbor), I finally commented "Do all these people look like Roger?" She said she had already noticed it. This is quite a departure from zoophilia and the Finns, but I thought it might be interesting to some...
I have worked with Finns on several occasions. The word that comes to mind is "impish." It is like they are in their own little world.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.