SEC rd 2 aTm

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Missed all of it, thanks to yet another power outage.

Oh, well.............one more chance tomorrow.
Cuda, you on Oncor? I was out your way a few weeks ago when that tornado hit near DFW. They let us go as soon as we got there so I didn't get a chance to holler at you. Good thing is if it gets too bad out your way again I will be heading out your way and will give you a holler if you want to get a bite to eat one night? I had a few hours last time, but the way the call out went I was up for 2 days straight and I was so tired I just wanted to go to bed and even skipped supper.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Yes, but the problem is usually a local one. For some reason, my side of the neighborhood goes down a lot. Sometimes, it is the other side, and theirs seem to take longer to longer to fix. Neighbor's folks are on that side, so they spend time at each others place a lot.

(When the power came back up, the GFCI that powers the FiOS tripped. Had no idea it was down, although I thought it was weird the phone wasn't ringing!)

The only really bad one was the '79(?) ice storm, around New Year's. Down for several days, as the ice took out a lot of trees. You could see transformers, going out, at night. Hard to miss that green-blue glow.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.