Big Banks Plead Guilty To Market Manipulation, Will Pay $5.8 Billion

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
"When bankers steal money from people, they only have to pay fines they earn from your money."

SMH

...and who does the fine go to, those who suffered losses due to the theft? Think again.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
The Invisible Hand lifts us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry
On a mountain high
It lifts us up where we belong
Far from the poor below
Up where the Cristal flows..
That brought pure 100% bald eagle tears of patriotism to my eye good sir. I am glad us Randians finally have a theme song to sing while we extol these fine John Galts that got caught up in a dastardly scheme by the government to keep them from bringing us technology and life improvements that they were so obviously trying to give to the world.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
You must think I'm a conservative. Seems like everyone but my closet friends thinks I'm one extreme or the other... :biggrin2:
Quite the contrary, I believe you to be a precious unique snowflake. Exactly like me.

(Attempting to be funny. Already have 60 hours in this week so while I realize this could be taken wrong, I still think its funny and im a bit loopy.)

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I don't see much capitalism in the banking system.

I don't know anyone who doesn't want legal protections from fraud, theft, etc.
I agree on both counts. Any fine that is less than forfeiture of funds gained from the fraud does not serve the purpose of the fine.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Call me a lunatic but what's wrong with throwing a few of these sleazy big wigs in the slammer?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.