Alabama-Wisconsin Game Time Announced

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Cool. I'll be on the West Coast. Was worried it was going to be early.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Cool. I'll be on the West Coast. Was worried it was going to be early.
i am coming back off of 2 week trip to hong kong that day and my plane lands 10 minutes before kickoff. luckily i live about 10 minutes from the airport but will probably still miss most of the first quarter. i may be able to stay awake past half time if i am lucky.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

FWIW....

Alabama, Wisconsin to open 2015 season in prime time

CLICKY

The the season-opener between Alabama and Wisconsin in Arlington, Texas (coincidentally, where last season ended) will be the first Saturday Night Football matchup on ABC next year. It will kick off at 8 p.m. ET.The game will mark only the second time in history that the two schools have met on a football field, with the last matchup coming way back in 1928. Wisconsin won that contest 15-0, and you just know Tide fans have been licking their wounds for the last 87 years while waiting for their chance at revenge.
And now they'll have that chance. They just need to wait another 105 days for it.

AT&T Stadium will play host to Alabama and Wisconsin on Sept. 5.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Can't wait for the game! I have a feeling it will as close as BAMA - Michigan was in 2012... Hope to see everyone in DFW!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I know the writer was joking, but I do think it is cool we get to play a team we are 0-1 against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Just over 3 months boy it's gonna be a long summer.

Sept 5 1981 the wife & I got married, we played LSU on national tv, (the older folks will know what a big deal it was) Bama won. At the reception I listened to the game on a transistor radio with an ear plug. Wife is a huge Bama fan but some of her family was not to happy.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Hope you have a happy 34th anniversary watching a big win.

But, dude, you scheduled the wedding the day of the opening game?

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Just over 3 months boy it's gonna be a long summer.

Sept 5 1981 the wife & I got married, we played LSU on national tv, (the older folks will know what a big deal it was) Bama won. At the reception I listened to the game on a transistor radio with an ear plug. Wife is a huge Bama fan but some of her family was not to happy.

Very cool post, brother...

And Congratulations to y'all!!

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Hope you have a happy 34th anniversary watching a big win.

But, dude, you scheduled the wedding the day of the opening game?

Thank you!

Back then is South Alabama, men did not have any say in weddings schedules or anything. It was outdoors & started to rain near the end.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.