Game Thread: 2015 Tuscaloosa Super Regional (OU 1-0 best of 3 series) bama vs ou

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I am at the ballpark so I'll do an inning by inning kinda deal. We need to win 2 tonight to advance. I've done my part in wearing my lucky white hat, my bama golf shirt, and watching the jason Bourne movies this morning, something gets me pumped on gameday after watching them. So hopefully I'll be arriving at my hometown of buzzards roost, alabama (creek for sylacauga) late tonight after two wins.

As always rtr

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
After 4 2-0 bama. So rio has lost her perfect game due to a hbp bit still has a no hitter hope she finishes better this time

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Had to head down to the shop, so was forced to find a radio broadcast. That last inning was a nail biter. The last 2 seemed to take all night.

Made it home in time to have a small heart attack, in the first inning. Let's not repeat that.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Great job in game one. The one thing I've noticed, when our pitcher simply throws a fastball right down the middle, they can't hit it or they hit it straight at us. When she tries to pick the corners, or change it up or curve it, it's a walk or hit. Just go after it!!
Regardless of what happens, great job to get the opportunity to advance. Love girls softball at Bama.
Fingers crossed. RTR!
sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.