What European country is your perfect fit?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Oh, I'm sure there is one. Certain inputs guarantee a specific output.

That said, I'm pretty sure that all these 'internet quizzes' are merely for building databases to sell to advertisers.
In addition to my 4 layers of protection, I usually run these "sandboxed," so they can't interact with my computer if they wanted. That said, you're correct about most, though, particularly someone who marks it "like" on Facebook. They got you then...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Few Irish-descended Southerners are, in fact...
Also true. Then again, there aren't all that many Catholics in the South comparatively speaking with, say, New England. I remember the first time I met an actual Catholic on my college campus in Northeast Mississippi. Saying I was confused is an understatement - although I'd seen a LOT (obviously) on military assignments since every base was predominantly Catholic.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Also true. Then again, there aren't all that many Catholics in the South comparatively speaking with, say, New England. I remember the first time I met an actual Catholic on my college campus in Northeast Mississippi. Saying I was confused is an understatement - although I'd seen a LOT (obviously) on military assignments since every base was predominantly Catholic.
They were in a minority in Decatur. However, in my church, Methodist, we used to flock down to St. Anne's Catholic church at midnight on Christmas Eve for Mass, because, at that time, we had no midnight service...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
A lot of the Catholicization of New England came about in the latter half of the 1800s. Before the war, New England was overwhelmingly English and Protestant (if Congregationalist qualifies as Protestant).
Since the war, lots of Irish, Italians, and more recently, Portuguese, Catholics, all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.