2015 College World Series Bracket

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Arkansas just made it to Omaha, Florida is in, Vandy and LSU has a chance to clinch today, and A&M has a chance tomorrow. Gonna be crazy if all 5 make it to Omaha.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Not to mention, when bama finally does make their ascention back up the baseball ranks it will be even worse. We really are a sleeping giant, if we were to get a jeremy foley as an ad, there may not be a limit to how good all of our sports could be! The is jmo of course!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Well, regardless, Texas will the the furthest "western" state represented. We are talking about a possible all SEC/ACC college world series! The western conferences have been dominated this year in major college sports.
Fullerton advanced today but you are right the sec and acc definitely are represented in this tournament.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Not to mention, when bama finally does make their ascention back up the baseball ranks it will be even worse. We really are a sleeping giant, if we were to get a jeremy foley as an ad, there may not be a limit to how good all of our sports could be! The is jmo of course!
Hope you are right but it looks like we are going to have this staff for a while longer and we are as good as we are going to be while they are still in charge.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
If A&M wins, we'll have MORE SEC teams in Omaha than national seeds!

Anybody watching it tonight? TCU had a 4-2 lead in the top of the 9th and gave up the lead and we are now in 13 or 14 innings still stuck at 4-4.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Bottom of 16 TCU has one on at 2nd and hits a grounder to 3rd, the runner at 2nd runs through the stop sign the coach had up as the A&M dropped the backhanded grounder.

On his turn the 3rd baseman had ALL YEAR to throw him out, so he proceeds to throw one about 45 foot that the catcher can't dig of course and TCU scores and wins. Ballgame.

Omaha bracket is set and edited in the first post.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Vanderbilt well-represented in the first round of the draft again yesterday. And they'll reload like we do in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Im calling it Florida vs Vanderbilt for the finals. I think LSU could be a 2 and done team or a 1-2 team. My reasoning is the ballpark itself. I just think their issues with the Met this year will carry over to Ameritrade.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Only thing we do know....................yeah, Gasper won't be there.

(Been too long since we kvetched about him, so had to keep the count up.)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I was surprised at how poorly LSU played today, TCU pounded them good (10-3). I'm looking for Vandy to make a good showing and get the conference record up to 2-2 after round 1.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I was surprised at how poorly LSU played today, TCU pounded them good (10-3). I'm looking for Vandy to make a good showing and get the conference record up to 2-2 after round 1.
I've noticed in pitcher's ballparks like Hoover and ameritrade lsu has struggled with the large foul area. They aren't use to it and their power hitters hit more outs that are foul balls trying for the fence. It's one of the biggest issues I have with gaspard. He had the Hoover met this whole year and that should've gave us a substantial advantage over the other teams entering the sec tourny. Btw lsu is 0-3 at the cws while it is at ameritrade that is on the the mighty Missouri River. I think it will be 0-4 after they play Fullerton tommorow. Uf vs vandy for cws finals

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Vandy wins this afternoon with a walk off 2 run HR. This was the game that was stopped with a rain delay yesterday with CSF ahead 3-1 and seemingly on their way to a victory. Vandy got some luck there...wow.

TCU is looking very good - I wouldn't count out the Frogs for a run at the title. They seem to be on a mission.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Virginia has it going. Absolutely shut Florida down last night.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.