2015 College World Series Bracket

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If I were a UNC fan I'd be outraged. Absolutely outraged.

This committee is more screwed up than the one for hoops.

rtr

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Kind of weird that Bama is not there. Thought they had a chance after advancing to last Friday's game vs Vandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Kind of weird that Bama is not there. Thought they had a chance after advancing to last Friday's game vs Vandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly Vinny, we didn't deserve to be there. 32-28 with a 45 RPI won't cut it.

Also we were 18-27 against the top 100 (10-21 against the top 50) in the RPI and 14-1 against 101 and up in the RPI. Sad. We probably needed to be playing Saturday or Sunday to even have a shot.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Got them all updated so far with a few being played right now. #2 Rice and #1 Houston are in the 12th in an elimination game tonight that is still going on. Columbia upset Miami in Coral Gables to force a final game with them tomorrow.

Arkansas
Missouri State (that will be the Mizzou State Super Regional BTW)
Florida (who will probably host FSU in Super)
Louisville (who host probably CS-Fullerton in Super)

All those have advanced so far. The rest is yet to be played.

Maryland (Los Angeles), Virginia (Lake Elsinore), and CS-Fullerton can clinch tonight if they win.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Anybody watching TCU/NC State? NC State goes into the BTM of the 9th with a 8-7 lead, runner gets on and moves to 2nd after a sac bunt, then one of the most horrible balk calls I've ever seen is called, then a pass ball allows the runner to score after the batter K's and in all the confusion the batter runs to first very late and nobody makes the throw. Now we go to extras at 8-8.

The balk call was on NCSU's closer who wiped his mouth AFTER he steps off the rubber and obviously the 3rd base ump thought he was on and the balk stood. You could easily see he stepped off.

Sent from my LG G2 4GLTE via Verizon

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
TCU wins 9-8 after yet ANOTHER NCSU error on a pickoff move. NC State had 6 errors on the night and a 8-1 lead going into the bottom of the 8th and lost.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Super Regionals are set, 7 of the 8 national seeds moved on. Only exception was #1 UCLA who just lost to Maryland. Virginia will host Maryland now.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
According to the NCAA web site, the Arkansas/Missouri State super regional is being played in Fayetteville rather than Springfield. That's interesting.
Stadium conflict

I wasn't surprised that Missouri State was a national seed until reading that the Bears won't be able to host Super Regionals because of a venue conflict.

Suddenly, being paired with the Springfield Regional could be a bonus. And that would be the Stillwater Regional. Oklahoma State is a solid No. 1 regional seed, but the Cowboys lost to Texas in the Big 12 title game. If OSU takes care of business, it could be hosting Missouri State next weekend. Oklahoma State isn't chopped liver – ranked 12th and with an RPI of 11. But I wouldn't be surprised if Arkansas, seeded second at OSU, wins the Stillwater Regional. Arkansas hasn't lost a series since going 1-5 in its first two SEC series to LSU and Vanderbilt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.