With a little time to reflect, what are your feelings about A.J. McCarron?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I wonder what AJ's numbers would have been like with Kiffin?
Kiffin as OC of the 2012 offense would have been a thing of beauty.

Eddie Lacy and true freshmen TJ Yeldon, and Kenyan Drake at running back.
Kevin Norwood, Kenny Bell, Amari Cooper, and Dee White at wide receiver.

Not to mention the unreal 2012 offensive line.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I liked him. He was a good QB and helped us to much success. He wasn't perfect and let us down a bit on the field a couple of times. His talking later seems to have hurt the feelings of many here but doesn't really bother me.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Behind Stabler,probably, but Namath had Sloan, A. J, I don't care what he said, beat LSU and ND when it counted.
A.J. was a good'un.
I'll go with that. Sloan is probably the most under appreciated, by far. He was brilliant in a national championship performance against Nebraska in 65, and most don't even know it happened.
He was incredible that season.
A.J. was awesome. I have nothing but respect for him. I could care less about media "he said..."
Bottom line...he was a damn good quarterback, and if not for a crazy kick return, he'd have three national titles. That kick wasn't his fault.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I'll go with that. Sloan is probably the most under appreciated, by far. He was brilliant in a national championship performance against Nebraska in 65, and most don't even know it happened.
He was incredible that season.
A.J. was awesome. I have nothing but respect for him. I could care less about media "he said..."
Bottom line...he was a damn good quarterback, and if not for a crazy kick return, he'd have three national titles. That kick wasn't his fault.

That right there says it all!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.