Dennis Dodd Post-spring top 25

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Bama 4, Aubie 7

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ate-will-begin-2015-where-it-left-off-in-2014

The top 25 is interesting but some of the comments afterward are downright insane. I am glad I know what history is. I may not like what history says, but it is still history. Some idiots (masquerading as human beings) still think the SEC winning all those titles in a row was fake, or staged, rigged or something.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Can't believe I am saying this, but Dodd has us about right at #4, could have been anywhere between #2-#7 with the uncertainty at QB.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Bama 4, Aubie 7

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ate-will-begin-2015-where-it-left-off-in-2014

The top 25 is interesting but some of the comments afterward are downright insane. I am glad I know what history is. I may not like what history says, but it is still history. Some idiots (masquerading as human beings) still think the SEC winning all those titles in a row was fake, or staged, rigged or something.
I can think of one SEC title that was rigged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'd put us at #2. I don't think the Ducks or the Horned Frog's offenses would be very productive against us.
preseaon rankings are more of a forcast of how people will turn out based on talent,schedule, and intangibles. Or they are supposed to be. Its not done for head to head purposes but more how they think a team can navigate their schedule. tOSU would probably be number 1 even if we beat them in the Sugar Bowl. tOSU has pretty much one game that they could possibly lose, on paper, and that is MSU. TCU has two (Baylor and Oklahoma). I wouldnt put Oregon or USC ahead of us but I would say with our schedule we are probably anywhere from 3-7. So I think Dodd got us in the right range.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.