News Article: Avery Johnson Speaks to the Media in Destin

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
If Dazon is a full-time PG then we will need Retin O to be the SG which I think is the better position for him anyway. Either Dazon needs to come in ready to be the starter or Coleman will need to make a big leap to be a full-time SEC caliber PG. Also, unless we sign Eubanks or there is a transfer out there that we don't know about, it would appear to me that Austin will be counted on to be the backup SG because I don't know who else on our roster that could play there.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If Dazon is a full-time PG then we will need Retin O to be the SG which I think is the better position for him anyway. Either Dazon needs to come in ready to be the starter or Coleman will need to make a big leap to be a full-time SEC caliber PG. Also, unless we sign Eubanks or there is a transfer out there that we don't know about, it would appear to me that Austin will be counted on to be the backup SG because I don't know who else on our roster that could play there.
Riley's versatility helps things, though. He can play SG or SF if need.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.