What's Your Favorite Pixar Movie?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Ooh, wow... that's a good one.

I've got a pretty good idea of the ones in the running:

"Toy Story" - It's the original, so it's got the nostalgia factor, and it's a great story that never gets old.
"Monsters, Inc." - I like pretty much anything with Billy Crystal in it, so Pixar + Billy Crystal = win-win. :)
"Finding Nemo" - Another great story and, honestly, who really doesn't like this movie?
"WALL-E" - An excellent movie despite the not-so-subtle, global-warming, alarmist overtones.
"Up" - Perhaps the most well-rounded of all of the Pixar movies, which is saying a lot.

If we're going with the movie I would most likely watch the most often, especially when just happening across it while channel-surfing, I guess it would be "Toy Story". However, if you told me I could only pick one of them to ever see again in my lifetime then I would probably have to go with "Up".

So, I guess I'll go with "Up". :)

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I will have to go with this :)

If you force me to go full feature film. I would probably go with "Up" as well. I am not fond of squirrels.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
The first 20 minutes of Up is some of the best story-telling I've ever seen. But, as a movie, Toy Story was better IMO.

I've never seen The Incredibles, though.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Wall-E -- the Chaplin-esque story-telling is just brilliant
The Incredibles -- just flat out fun, though I'm still trying to figure out how they kept Marvel from suing their butts off. :)
Monsters, Inc. -- so many good memories of watching it with my daughter. repeatedly.

Ratatouille is also up there, just for Peter O'Toole.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Up was an incredible story. Beginning sequence was the best!

I also loved Wall-E. So much told without saying a word.

I also enjoyed Cars. The frame by frame sequence of Mr. The King/Richard Petty's crash was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.