Santorum Enters the Race!!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The problem with all these clowns, is there might be someone legit who can't get elected due to the numbers watering down the primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
None of this matters, except for political theater of the absurd.

Buffalo Bob (that fat little fascist, Karl Rove) will manage to get his dummy, Howdy Doody (aka Jeb Bush) the nomination. You would be surprised what >$100M, in possibly illegal campaign contributions, can do.

It is a sick world.

But, back to the point at hand............

I'm sure there will be "Tea Party" types who will support this fascist. Despite the fact he openly trashed the Tea Party, more than once, in his last failed attempt to be Emperor of the North Pole.

Just so everyone knows I am an equal opportunity offender............

I've called Sen. Cruz' office, several times recently, to kvetch about his bizarre explanations for some of the positions he has taken. (In my opinion, to play nice, with the PTB, in RINO Land.) In my latest rant, I kindly explained to the nice young lady who had the misfortune of taking my call, that we did not send Mr. Cruz to the House of Lords to become Texas' version of Rand Paul. (Another schmuck, who is saying some really bizarre nonsense, lately.)

I fear we are all screwed. Eight years of an un-Constitutional bozo, followed by probably an even bigger bozo, who acts in an even more un-Constitutional manner.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
None of this matters, except for political theater of the absurd.

Buffalo Bob (that fat little fascist, Karl Rove) will manage to get his dummy, Howdy Doody (aka Jeb Bush) the nomination. You would be surprised what >$100M, in possibly illegal campaign contributions, can do.

It is a sick world.

But, back to the point at hand............

I'm sure there will be "Tea Party" types who will support this fascist. Despite the fact he openly trashed the Tea Party, more than once, in his last failed attempt to be Emperor of the North Pole.

Just so everyone knows I am an equal opportunity offender............

I've called Sen. Cruz' office, several times recently, to kvetch about his bizarre explanations for some of the positions he has taken. (In my opinion, to play nice, with the PTB, in RINO Land.) In my latest rant, I kindly explained to the nice young lady who had the misfortune of taking my call, that we did not send Mr. Cruz to the House of Lords to become Texas' version of Rand Paul. (Another schmuck, who is saying some really bizarre nonsense, lately.)

I fear we are all screwed. Eight years of an un-Constitutional bozo, followed by probably an even bigger bozo, who acts in an even more un-Constitutional manner.
Same as it ever was....

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
So far the Republicans have: Cruz, Fiorina, Carson, Rubio, Paul, Huckabee, Santorum and Pataki. Not yet announced but could announce before the end of the summer: Bush, Walker, Christie, Perry, Jindal and Trump. That's fourteen and there maybe more who knows. Going to be a cluster shuck when they debate.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So far the Republicans have: Cruz, Fiorina, Carson, Rubio, Paul, Huckabee, Santorum and Pataki. Not yet announced but could announce before the end of the summer: Bush, Walker, Christie, Perry, Jindal and Trump. That's fourteen and there maybe more who knows. Going to be a cluster shuck when they debate.
Not really. The Democrats had ten in 2008, and the high number will deplete the funding for some of them. Can't raise money, you can't run. That's why Bush might be able to show up for the game when others can't - once again, his name.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.