• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
Hey guys, just want to have this to let people that don't post
but follow the board a chance to weigh in on the future of the
program. Votes will not be made public. Like to see if there is any support to keep heading on the proven losing path. No SEC tournament championship since 2003. Last four years SEC West finish: 6th, 5th, 5th and this year 6th. Six year SEC record 79-99. I have sent my message to Bill Battle to do the right thing.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I voted, everybody knows my thoughts anyways. We are probably wasting time with this, but like you I've contacted BB and let him know my thoughts and even asked him to give me a reason as to why we should keep Gaspard if he disagreed with me.

He simply has to go as does Andy and Dax. We have to clean house.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
He's gotta go. If you wait to see what happens next year at this time, we might wish he was gone after last season [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
If you are going to renovate a stadium which will seat at least 500 less seats, why would they give the coach another year. The MLB draft starting on June 4th will hurt our current players. Mikey White will be gone for sure along with Overstreet, Casey Hughston (who is draft eligible), Georgie Salem, and possible Ray Castillo. The draft is going to hurt for next season and I have seen enough.

On top of all of the building a new stadium, the administration wants to go TIDE PRIDE for Baseball. We can't fill the stadium up anyway, why waste in going TIDE PRIDE?

LukeBentley

Scout Team
May 31, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
www.comcast.net
If you are going to renovate a stadium which will seat at least 500 less seats, why would they give the coach another year? The MLB draft starting on June 4th will hurt our current players. Mikey White will be gone for sure along with Overstreet, Casey Hughston (who is draft eligible), Georgie Salem, and possible Ray Castillo. The draft is going to hurt for next season and I have seen enough of coaching inadequacies through 6 years.

On top of all of the building a new stadium, the administration wants to go TIDE PRIDE for Baseball. We can't fill the stadium up anyway, why waste for season ticket holders to pay TIDE PRIDE for another losing season?:rolleyes:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
22-2. Really wished Battle would see this thread. I would like to hear from the 2 that thinks he should stay though. I'm not looking to dog them, I just want to hear their reasoning behind it.

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
I'm betting it'll involve a combination of how we're at a "disadvantage" due to the lottery or how he has taken us to the postseason every year but 2 and has earned a chance to coach in the new ballpark

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
I'm betting it'll involve a combination of how we're at a "disadvantage" due to the lottery or how he has taken us to the postseason every year but 2 and has earned a chance to coach in the new ballpark
yep the same ole blah blah. This staff has had it's chance...IMHO they should have been gone after the regional embarrassment 2 years ago. Gaspard has no idea of how to handle a pitching staff and the team as a whole has regressed from last season

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
yep the same ole blah blah. This staff has had it's chance...IMHO they should have been gone after the regional embarrassment 2 years ago. Gaspard has no idea of how to handle a pitching staff and the team as a whole has regressed from last season
Unbelievable that the school would allow a major sport to suffer like this. Florida has such a strong athletic program because they hire the best coach they can get for every sport. If things start going wrong they don't delay making a change.

Have no no idea what BB is thinking.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Unbelievable that the school would allow a major sport to suffer like this. Florida has such a strong athletic program because they hire the best coach they can get for every sport. If things start going wrong they don't delay making a change.

Have no no idea what BB is thinking.
You notice who repeated as SB champs. So much for only being a FB school. At least we have one SB championship. We won't sniff one, with Gasper & Co.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.