"Cost of Attendance" inequality

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
This is one way that awbern cheats........ http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-attendance-has-some-worried-in-sec/28044321/

Jay Jacobs and Bobby Lowder are very good at twisting numbers. :rolleyes:
This entire process makes me scratch my head. How can there be such a difference in this amount. This is the dumbest rule ever and is basically a recipe for more cheating and fraud, just like Coach Saban said. How would a student need $3000-5,000 more for attending Allbarn, Ole ...., or Sloppy State than Alabama, Georgia or Texas AM? You need that much more money to live and go to school in Auburn, Starkville or Oxford versus Tuscaloosa, Athens (Maybe if it was Athens Greece), or College Station? I am only using a few schools here, but this is just insane.

Make things fair across the board and just say they all get $5000 and be done with it......geez, I hate stupidity. They already have Pell Grants for the students that show need. I just don't get this plan at all.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Rest assured that the barn is stretching the boundaries on this...............

Want to bet that most of awbern's players excercise that "petition" loophole even though they are already getting double most of what the other SEC schools are shelling out. (This in addition to their traditional under the table cash only dealings, etc.) :rolleyes:

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
Rest assured that the barn is stretching the boundaries on this...............

Want to bet that most of awbern's players excercise that "petition" loophole even though they are already getting double most of what the other SEC schools are shelling out. (This in addition to their traditional under the table cash only dealings, etc.) :rolleyes:
Makes one wonder how many times "typo's" will add an extra zero to the checks of Cam Newton type players.
Seriously, how can they even consider letting some schools promise recruits $5k and other schools can promise only $3k.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Makes one wonder how many times "typo's" will add an extra zero to the checks of Cam Newton type players.
Seriously, how can they even consider letting some schools promise recruits $5k and other schools can promise only $3k.
The barn continues with the blatant cheating...........

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.