Absolute stud.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
Re: '16 AL OLB Lyndell Wilson

From Montgomery (Carver)

87% of Crystal Balls on 247 are for us.

Absolute stud.

This kid is an absolute stud. Really hope Bama can land him, Ben Davis and Jaquan Yulee out of Virginia. That would be an incredible haul and make the basis for the next generation of great LBs at Bama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Mack is supposedly pretty tight with SDH. I believe his family, like SDH's, are long time Alabama fans.

NCTide

Scout Team
Nov 30, 2014

Mack is supposedly pretty tight with SDH. I believe his family, like SDH's, are long time Alabama fans.
Great news. Kid can run and will knock your damn nose off.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Great news. Kid can run and will knock your damn nose off.
First time I have seen his video and I can see why he is a top 10 national player. Looks like a Rashaan Evans clone. As RTR91 said, tight with SDH and long time Bama fans make us the favorite.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

Have a really good feeling about this kid. Hopefully he can convince Marlon Davidson to come here, too.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

He & Ben Davis are reportedly rooming together at an all-star camp in Baltimore. If we feel as strongly as we should about Davis, then that helps.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Have a really good feeling about this kid. Hopefully he can convince Marlon Davidson to come here, too.
I'm honestly not that high on Davidson. We are coming on strong with better players. D.Brown, Lawrence , and Gray. Looks as if we will get to our usual spot in the rankings ;)

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

I'm honestly not that high on Davidson. We are coming on strong with better players. D.Brown, Lawrence , and Gray. Looks as if we will get to our usual spot in the rankings ;)
I, too, don't think that Davidson is a priority. Out of the players you mentioned I'm hoping for Lawrence. What a beast.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

Wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with Gary and Rashard Lawrence.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The latest on Mack - Auburn has stopped recruiting him.

And he followed that tweet with this one:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Davidson is still going to the barn his family wants him there period. If he chooses then we have a shot ,but I still say he isn't a five star right. Now

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Here is an article about the 5-Star challenge in Baltimore breaking down the LB's. We are looking incredibly good at LB in this class. Mack Wilson was #1, Ben Davis #2 and Jaquan Yulee was #8. If we can land Wilson and Davis, which I expect, and hold on to Yulee this will be possibly the best LB class in the Saban era.

https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1775912

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Has Auburn given up on in-state linebacker Lyndell Wilson?

Wilson plays right in Auburn's backyard, less than 60 miles away at Carver High School in Montgomery. But during Thursday's competition at The Opening in Oregon, he told AL.com he hasn't heard from the Tigers since his last visit to the Plains, which was "around Easter."

"It's just adversity," Wilson said. "I didn't take it hard. I'm interested in who's interested in me. I haven't talked to them in a while, so I really don't know what's going on. I still like Auburn, and there's no hard feelings about them."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.