Mark May Out On ESPN College Gameday Final

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yeah, and they will complain all year about what Kannell and Galloway say. I would guess 90% of those who have said they won't watch that show will and complain all day on here Sunday.
You know its going to happen. People think reporters are giving their true opinions rather than attempting to boost ratings. But alas sometimes its entertaining.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Will miss May and Rece Davis in their wrapup roles.

Kannelll and Galloway? Geeeeez, how could there be worse choices? The thought of watching the wretched Fox Sports collge wrapup is almost as bad as as Kannell/Galloway.

I'm already missing Talkin' Football with Barnhart, etc.

Aaargh! Thank goodness for the interweb.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Rece and Mark were very good. Lou was fine. I liked the banter in the courtroom style debates. I'd take a blank screen over Galloway and Kanell. In fact, that's probably what I'll do.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Will miss May and Rece Davis in their wrapup roles.

Kannelll and Galloway? Geeeeez, how could there be worse choices? The thought of watching the wretched Fox Sports collge wrapup is almost as bad as as Kannell/Galloway.

I'm already missing Talkin' Football with Barnhart, etc.

Aaargh! Thank goodness for the interweb.

Holly Rowe in a bikini?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
ESPN is in sharp decline. There are other sports media outlets who do it better now. Why else do you think ESPN gave the Arthur Ashe "Courage" Award to Michael Sam last year and is giving it to Bruce Jenner this year over people who have faced true adversity? It isn't about substance anymore in Bristol.
To give this award to Jenner over the young lady that played through cancer speaks volumes about ESPN's agenda.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
There's only one way I would ever watch those two oxygen parasites: if both FSU and OSU get caught by the NCAA in something that they absolutely cannot sweep under the rug and are both stripped of their recent titles, forced to vacate all wins over the last two seasons, and basically all of their starters (and all OSU QBs on the roster) are ruled ineligible. That would make CGF a live comedy show kind of like SNL with the only difference being that SNL is a good show.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Umm, because every show on ABC pushes that agenda?
Disney, which owns Cap Cities/ABC, is probably the worst of all the major corporations in that regard. I worked for Chilton, which was owned by CC/ABC, in the late 90's. One day, Michael Eisner,in a speech, states that the Walt Disney Company is getting out of the publishing business because there is no future in that industry. Nineteen days later Chilton is gone with the 3 divisions sold to 3 different companies. But is Disney completely out of the publishing business? Not exactly. The 3 gay periodicals they owned/own are still being published.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I don't have cable or satellite any longer, just an antenna (got tired of being jerked around) so I am just guessing here since I haven't watched ESPN in two years. I assume the SEC network has drawn off a lot of espn viewers. I assume FS1, CBSSN and the NBC cable channel have also siphoned off espn viewers with their own final shows.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.