"I'm Ready" Lindsey Graham announces his entry into the Presidential Sweepstakes

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Re: "I'm Ready" Lindsey Graham announces his entry into the Presidential Sweepstakes

Another career politician that is "going" to make a difference as POTUS. Lord, help us all.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Re: "I'm Ready" Lindsey Graham announces his entry into the Presidential Sweepstakes

He along with MCCAIN are the two most dangerous politicians in America. Obama is tied but they are awful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC

He along with MCCAIN are the two most dangerous politicians in America. Obama is tied but they are awful!!!

Hillary?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

So my choices are:

a) death from AIDS
b) death from cancer

And yet they'll actually call it an "election" where we make uh......a "choice".....

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

Surely he has no chance. His voice is grating; almost as much as his policies.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

So my choices are:

a) death from AIDS
b) death from cancer

And yet they'll actually call it an "election" where we make uh......a "choice".....
Eventually, this will be true. But, currently, your choices are:
a) death from AIDS
b) death from cancer
c) death from brain tumor
d) death by bludgeoning
e) death by asphyxiation
f) death by falling off a cliff
g) death by hypothermia
h) death from Ebola
i) death from heart disease
j) death from infected digestive organs
k) death from being attacked by sharks

But, we'll get to only two options soon.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

We are all screwed.
This is the lowest point I have seen in American politics in my lifetime. None of these candidates from either party represent main stream, working Americans. We are screwed.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

This is the lowest point I have seen in American politics in my lifetime. None of these candidates from either party represent main stream, working Americans. We are screwed.
What would a candidate need to look like to represent "working Americans"? If someone grew up in a "working Americans" household and later worked to move up the economic ladder, would that person qualify as representing "working Americans"?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Caught a few minutes of his speech yesterday.......exciting!

Best part was when he asked veterans to raise their hands and then immediately looked back down at his notes to continue on with his dribble....yeah.....he was that sincere... :rolleyes:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

What would a candidate need to look like to represent "working Americans"? If someone grew up in a "working Americans" household and later worked to move up the economic ladder, would that person qualify as representing "working Americans"?
Right here.......and I agree that we need to say "You're fired!" a few times to those not getting the job done!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Not sure what that person would look like, but would not look like any of the current crop of candidates.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Can she vote to approve SC nominations? Can she raise taxes? Can she vote to send the military places? Potentially she can be dangerous again but right now she's harmless to me. I want it to stay that way. Goober votes. He's scary and needs to go away ASAP.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

Not sure what that person would look like, but would not look like any of the current crop of candidates.
That is a crappy response. For you to judge the current candidates, you must have a standard to which you are comparing them.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Possibly. John Edwards would be an example.

Last edited:

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC

Can she vote to approve SC nominations? Can she raise taxes? Can she vote to send the military places? Potentially she can be dangerous again but right now she's harmless to me. I want it to stay that way. Goober votes. He's scary and needs to go away ASAP.

She may be currently unemployed, but she's very much a politician. And let's face it, barring a stunning upset, she's the next POTUS.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.