Link: Phil Steel Preseason All SEC

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
when LSU has less guys on the all SEC defensive team then auburn does.......something is changing somewhere....

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Jeremy Johnson has no more experience than Coker and not as much as Mauk or Allen. Cam Robinson 4th string? Y'all think more of Steele than I do.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Jeremy Johnson has no more experience than Coker and not as much as Mauk or Allen. Cam Robinson 4th string? Y'all think more of Steele than I do.
I am with you here. Cam was probably the best LT in the conference last year. Jeremy Johnson has started one game due to suspension of the starter. I don't think he will be in the top half of the conference when all is said and done. I have faith in Kiffin that whoever ends up with the job here will be one of the top 3 QB's in in the conference. I can't believe he has so many AU players on defense there. AU will still not be very good on defense due to the gimmicky offense and the defense being on the field so much. Another 8-5 year or two and Ole Gus will be packin his bags again, but not for greener pastures this time. Excuse the pun.l

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Eddie Jackson is 1st team while Cyrus Jones is 2nd team. That is...perplexing

Cam Robinson as 4th team is laughable.
These were my thoughts as well. I mean Jackson had a position change after showing cb wasn't working. I also think jaran reed should be higher. He is one of my favorites. Love his attitude and energy.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.