2017 commits

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I'm surprised to hear that "big recruiting violation weekend" is still happening in the post trooper Taylor days.

Considering his entire reason to decommit from bama was wanting signing day fame I would be shocked to see him put on several hats before the ink is dry in February.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I agree that it is far from a deal killer, but the Green comparison isn't fair. Green weighed 184 in HS, but he weighed 200 @ Georgia and plays at 207 in the NFL. This kid weighs 190 coming out of JUCO. Unless that JUCO has a horrible strength and conditioning program, he is just a small framed player.
Seems pretty fair to me. This guy coming out of JUCO is only 12 months out of high school. But AJG was 20 years old before his freshman year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Seems pretty fair to me. This guy coming out of JUCO is only 12 months out of high school. But AJG was 20 years old before his freshman year.
Thanks - did not realize that Green was that old.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
That is surprising. He was saying Bama was his dream school and his mom wanted him to go there since we have structure and other good things. Oh well.
I'm sure they sold him on PT ... LSU is paper thin at quality receivers. And unless their QB is going to develop into an all-star in the next two months, the trend will continue for them unfortunately.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I don't understand these high quality WR recruits wanting to play at places like LSU and AU, especially lately given that they haven't had anybody really star at WR and the offenses they run?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.