2017 commits

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Where is every one. Tider Insider reporting two commits for class of 2017 today.D.D. Bowie WR from MS and Netori Johnson OL from GA. Keep um coming Coach!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Where is every one?
I know. Even this time of year, getting two nice commits in one day would usually rouse some Tidefans.

I don't know about the rest of Tideworld, but most of Birmingham is out in the streets celebrating the return of UAB football. (Blue font)

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
I know. Even this time of year, getting two nice commits in one day would usually rouse some Tidefans.

I don't know about the rest of Tideworld, but most of Birmingham is out in the streets celebrating the return of UAB football. (Blue font)
Funny. no blue font!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
RTR! Great pick ups with both young men

On a side note, I think the site will pick up more steam once summer/fall practice gets rolling.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great news. Two quality players added to the 2017 class. Welcome guys and RTR!!!! Keeping the MS kid will be tough but I would rather try to keep them instead of trying to get them to change their mind.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
RTR! Great pick ups with both young men

On a side note, I think the site will pick up more steam once summer/fall practice gets rolling.
Didn't Mack predict in another thread that June would be a 'Bama barnburner for commitments? (Pardon the barn reference.) The two '17 commits that spawned this thread are getting decent national play.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Najee has a new road grader to open holes for him! Welcome gentlemen and Roll Tide!
Welcome to both. Let's see if a top Mississippi recruit will actually stick. And I suspect that the large young man from east of here will come to Tuscaloosa at a lower weight. If not, he will be led there.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Sounds like our 2017 class is adding up nicely. Our 2016 team still is building slower than normal. Does the loss to the Nuts hurt us that bad in recruiting?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Sounds like our 2017 class is adding up nicely. Our 2016 team still is building slower than normal. Does the loss to the Nuts hurt us that bad in recruiting?
From what I've read, CNS told the assistants to go back and evaluate each player again in order to be very selective this year. I'm not sure how that process is working for the 2017 class, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.