2017 commits

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Translation - "After wathcing NSD and seeing the talent being pulled in by Alabama, I have decided that I am afraid to compete for a job." :rolleye2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
After reading his comment about watching signing day, seems he is afraid to compete. Sorry but, if you're scared to compete, good riddance! We don't need you.
I took it as he thought it was exciting to do a NSD announcement rather than being committed and having no announcement, but obviously don't know for sure. We did not have any OL announce on NSD.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
After reading his comment about watching signing day, seems he is afraid to compete. Sorry but, if you're scared to compete, good riddance! We don't need you.
Translation - "After wathcing NSD and seeing the talent being pulled in by Alabama, I have decided that I am afraid to compete for a job." :rolleye2:
Poor kid ain't even a senior yet... :rolleyes:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Why on earth would he want to do that ?
We've been working on him for a while. I'm betting Coach Hand is hitting this one hard right out of the gate.

Perhaps I answered my own question in an earlier post ( play now, not as much quality competition )
We're actually not in terrible shape at guard. He'll probably get his fifth star in the near future though.

His highlights are awesome.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2008346/highlights/302395462/v2

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008
I took it as he thought it was exciting to do a NSD announcement rather than being committed and having no announcement, but obviously don't know for sure. We did not have any OL announce on NSD.
This^

This kid is not scared of competition as someone else in this thread stated. Quite frankly, that is absurd and sounds like a gut reaction to sour grapes. It is exciting for these kids to think of the attention that will be heaped on them the longer they wait until signing day. Can't fault them for that at all. Obviously, some kids do not feel the need to wait and want it over with early. Especially the ones who graduate and enroll early.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
This^

This kid is not scared of competition as someone else in this thread stated. Quite frankly, that is absurd and sounds like a gut reaction to sour grapes. It is exciting for these kids to think of the attention that will be heaped on them the longer they wait until signing day. Can't fault them for that at all. Obviously, some kids do not feel the need to wait and want it over with early. Especially the ones who graduate and enroll early.
Allbarn should sign a decent OL class this year as they will see there is a lot of room for them to play early and often......

NSD 2017 is a little less than a year away....who knows what these kids will do, NEXT YEAR.

But I am willing to bet, Bama will have another stellar class..........rated higher than most teams, if not all of them, Again.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Here is a BR article w/ video of some of our top targets. They are not commits but thought I would put on this thread since some I hope soon will be. I have not seen any video of these guys but two jumped out at me. DT Marvin Wilson is a beast and looks to have a quick first step which makes him a good pass rusher. The other is WR Jerry Jeudy. Looks like the next great WR out of the Miami area. Richt and Miami are going to be good comp for his signature.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-top-2017-targets-for-nick-saban-and-the-tide

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Here is a BR article w/ video of some of our top targets. They are not commits but thought I would put on this thread since some I hope soon will be. I have not seen any video of these guys but two jumped out at me. DT Marvin Wilson is a beast and looks to have a quick first step which makes him a good pass rusher. The other is WR Jerry Jeudy. Looks like the next great WR out of the Miami area. Richt and Miami are going to be good comp for his signature.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-top-2017-targets-for-nick-saban-and-the-tide
The Miami area will be more of a fight from here on ,but we have two strong Florida recruiter now and JJ loves BAMA. We are in line to sign an extremely strong WR class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.