All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Yeah, those uniforms are blah at best.

Okay, I won't make fun of you for a misspelling in the thread title. :biggrin:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I hate all of this new uniform crap, IMO it sucks, but going a step farther, let each school have the right to change its school colors each week. Let kindergarten children design a weekly change in the units and finally let each individual player have his choice of color and design to wear for each game.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
When did Baylor adopt gray/silver into their scheme? I thought the CP30 head gear was pretentious enough but now let's do the shiny silver also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Something about Green and football uniforms just dont look good to me. I like their copper and whites but anytime there is a dominate Green and whatever combination it just doesnt look good. IMO. These are just the latest examples

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com
If I were a player, I would want to wear a different style of uniform, helmet, and/or combination thereof that would be completely changed every year so I could bring my son back to campus 15 years later and say, "son, you're Dad looked just like those players out there...would have looked had they not changed unis and helmets 15 times since I graduated." Or not.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.