How many games will we win in 2015? your picks...

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Best case is everything goes our way and our offense performs just as good if not better than last year and our defense will be fine so 15-0.....think worst case is we go 10-2 regular season and win a bowl game and finish 11-2

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think we win 10-11 regular season games. Only 3 games I could see us losing: at UGA, at aTm, and at AU. Mississippi State lost some key players from last year and they don't reload like Bama. Ole Miss is a revenge game and it's a home game so I don't see us losing that one. We get Arkansas at home and I think last year was as close as they'll get to beating Bama. Tennessee will be much improved and they have a good shot of winning the east but I'm not sure Butch Jones can get them over the hump and pull off a win in Tuscaloosa. LSU still doesn't have a QB and I see a regression on their defense from losing Chavis. Just my .02 as of today..

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I predict one loss in regular season play and that we go into the 4 team play off again. I like our chances but it really depends on injuries and player development. We have deeper talent than most teams. The question is the new guys buying into the process and the fusion of team (clique)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Games that we could lose but should win: Wisconsin, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi State, Texas A&M

Games that will be toss ups: Georgia, LSU, Auburn

That's 9 potential losses on the schedule but we ain't losing 9 games. Worst case, we lose two of the should win games and lose to both Georgia and Auburn on the road, making us 8-4 regular season. This is what will happen if the QB situation doesn't pan out, and injuries occur. Best case, IMO, we stay injury free and one of the QBs steps up and becomes the man, and we go 11-1 with a loss to Georgia or Auburn on the road. Maybe 12-0 if everything bounces just right. But it would take everything bouncing our way, IMO. We've only gone undefeated through the regular season once in the Nick Saban era. It's extremely difficult to do.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Games that we could lose but should win: Wisconsin, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi State, Texas A&M

That's 9 potential losses on the schedule but we ain't losing 9 games. Worst case, we lose two of the should win games and lose to both Georgia and Auburn on the road, making us 8-4 regular season. This is what will happen if the QB situation doesn't pan out, and injuries occur. Best case, IMO, we stay injury free and one of the QBs steps up and becomes the man, and we go 11-1 with a loss to Georgia or Auburn on the road. Maybe 12-0 if everything bounces just right. But it would take everything bouncing our way, IMO. We've only gone undefeated through the regular season once in the Nick Saban era. It's extremely difficult to do.
This is my thought as well. Good post

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Pretty much agree, most likely 9-3.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
Wisconsin-W
Middle Tennessee-W
Ole Miss-W
ULM-W
at Georgia-L
Arkansas-W
at Texas A & M-W
Tennessee-W
LSU-W
at Miss. State-W
Charleston Southern-W
at Auburn-toss up

I think the Aggies will be looking for revenge after their spanking last year, but I don't believe they have the team just yet.
The Vols will be much improved with Dobbs and will probably give us our toughest game since Rocky Block. If this game were at Neyland, I might put this as a loss. Thankfully, though, it's at home.
Mississippi State could go either way. Stop Prescott, we win. Allow him time to make things happen, we could lose.
I'm not afraid to say the Barn game has me concerned. If a leader has emerged at quarterback by this time, we can certainly win.
However, if it turns out to be one of those days (dropped passes, dumb penalties, missed field goals), it could get ugly. If we have to rely on Griffith's leg for the majority of our points, I will go ahead and mark it as a loss. Also, I've never seen a team feed off of its crowd the way Auburn does. If the game remains close the entire time, that could be a factor. Just a lot of unknowns at this point and too close to call.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not enough information at this point to be sure, but I see the same schedule concerns that you all see. The bottom line at Alabama is not related to your schedule, IMO. It is more about you. If your o-line is back up to snuff and you get solid QB play, you will determine your own destiny - tough schedule or not, you will be the best team in the SEC.

My best guess - you drop a game during the regular season but still win the SEC and make the playoff.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin-W
Middle Tennessee-W
Ole Miss-W
ULM-W
at Georgia-L
Arkansas-W
at Texas A & M-W
Tennessee-W
LSU-W
at Miss. State-W
Charleston Southern-W
at Auburn-toss up

I think the Aggies will be looking for revenge after their spanking last year, but I don't believe they have the team just yet.
The Vols will be much improved with Dobbs and will probably give us our toughest game since Rocky Block. If this game were at Neyland, I might put this as a loss. Thankfully, though, it's at home.
Mississippi State could go either way. Stop Prescott, we win. Allow him time to make things happen, we could lose.
I'm not afraid to say the Barn game has me concerned. If a leader has emerged at quarterback by this time, we can certainly win.
However, if it turns out to be one of those days (dropped passes, dumb penalties, missed field goals), it could get ugly. If we have to rely on Griffith's leg for the majority of our points, I will go ahead and mark it as a loss. Also, I've never seen a team feed off of its crowd the way Auburn does. If the game remains close the entire time, that could be a factor. Just a lot of unknowns at this point and too close to call.
Wisconsin-? (I think they are tougher than most think. I sure don't want to start the year 0 - 1!
Middle Tennessee-W
Ole Miss-W? (Now, we want pay back! Will we get it? I just don't know. Hopefully, our D will deliver a win with us at home.)
ULM-W
at Georgia-? (The jury is out on this one.)
Arkansas-? (They keep getting better. It's good that we are playing in B-D! Hopefully, the D will bring home the bacon and we can have a BLT for dinner!
at Texas A & M-? If I were them I would want payback BIG time! Hopefully, they won't get it!
Tennessee-? (They keep getting better and this series goes in cycles with one team winning several consecutive games, then the other team doing the same. Is our winning streak over? Time will tell. Their QB frightens me. Hopefully our D will shut him down.)
LSU-? (Feed Les some bad grass!)
at Miss. State-? (We're better at almost every position except QB, but stuff happens!)
Charleston Southern-W
at Auburn-? (hope our D puts up a goose egg on the board for the Barn.

I hope we go 15 - 0, but there are toooooo many ?'s. Our O is a BIG ? mark! Hopefully, our O will be awesome or Owesome!

So, the bottom line is, we could end up 3 - 9 or 15 - 0 or anywhere in between! All I know is we start with a BIG target on our back (but that happens almost every year), because we are The Alabama Crimson Tide! We are the KEY game on everybody's schedule!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I agree with this post.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I'm a little more optimistic than normal but realistically I see us winning it all -- or -- losing 1-2 games. 3 at worst. If we lose 2-3, we will lose our bowl game. But, I'm thinking...

Wisconsin-W - We never lose the first one because we are always ready for it.

Middle Tennessee-W

Ole Miss-W - No way we lose this one. If we do, season over because this means we will lose another one or two games and will likely embarrass ourselves in a bowl game against a hungry 9-3 team.

ULM-W

at Georgia-W - We own UGA and they hate to play us.

Arkansas-W - Possibly a blow-out

at Texas A & M-W - We win a close one.

Tennessee-W - A surprising blow-out. UT will be talked up so much and we will show them the door. With a spanking.

LSU-W - Repeat of 2013

at Miss. State-W - We win a close one and clinch the west this week or the next

Charleston Southern-W

at Auburn- W/L - Could go either way but won't matter. We play in in Atlanta against Florida and win.

Last edited:

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Actually, two undefeated reg seasons - 08 & 09.

IMO, the following is an incredible accomplishment: Bama has lost one or fewer reg season games 6 of the last 7 years, twice undefeated. Two of those 4 losses were to teams that played in the NC game. (The 4 losses: OT; on A&M 2 last min of game; 109 yard kick ret to end game; int in end zone at end of game.) This in arguably the toughest Division and Conference in NCAA history.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Only two teams I'm concerned: LSU and Auburn.
I'm concerned about LSU (not really) but their offense has potential to be explosive this year.. auburn too. Jeremy Johnson is the real deal.

Texas A and M- They dont bother me.

Georgia- They still got QB situation they need to sort out, and since we get them early in season, that would be good time to get them.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think we beat UGA,Arky, and UT, but aTm is in the scariest spot and they have a week off before playing us. I think Chavis vs Kiffin matchup will be the game within the game. I think if we are to lose before the iron bowl toss up game it will be to aTm. ill say anywhere from 9 to 11 wins overall but calling for 11-1 sec champs(glasses on)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
If we get sound, relatively consistent play out of the QB position, I don't think we'll lose.
In my mind, even though there's some inexperience, we're absolutely loaded at every other position.
Plus, I think our defense will be a shut down defense that will have scary pass rushers off the corner.
It'll be interesting.

B

BroadwayJoe777

With no foreseeable QB this year...9-4. Includes another bowl loss.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
With the schedule flip from last season, I see 10-3 with a bowl win. Losses to the barn, Georgia, and one other none of us will see coming.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.