How many games will we win in 2015? your picks...

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
It's so hard to predict how many games a team will win/lose; but I think this team will challenge for the SEC and a spot in the playoffs. OL and QB play will be key, as will Henry and Drake staying healthy. I'm hoping Coach Tucker puts an end to our secondary issues of the past couple of years.

We have the potential to go undefeated; but I can't imagine us losing more than two at most.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
With a stout defense and DHenry being the man, there is no reason we shouldn't win every game. We have a little history on winning NC's with 1st year starting QB's.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I agree completely.

What you say here sounds eerily like a certain 2009 team to me.
Instead of tiffin we have jk Scott. Will we have an arenas factor at return man? Our defense should be outstanding if the dbs improve. We will need the ability to get the tough yards in the run game when needed.

Teams have won recently being primarily strong d and St and an efficient ball control offense. Bama 09 Lsu 11, fsu to some extent. Our team has the makeup I believe. Scott can flip the field and Henry will wear on people if our oline is nasty.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season. Lots of fresh faces but that makes it exciting, and some have great potential. The fosters, Tim williams, Evans, hand, stewart, etc.

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
I believe we win it all. I like the OL a lot better than last year, CNS will have the road grader for the backs. Really looking forward to seeing Harris. The secondary will be much improved due to coaching and pass rush, lots of hurries, QB knockdowns, and ints as a result. I agree it's a rough schedule, but CNS will have 'em looking a just the next game, the next play. Make his a** quit will be the manner for this team. I don't see any team making a living on the run game against the front seven. I have a special feeling for this team. Another undefeated bunch. Really!

Roll Tide

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I think this season will be similar to last with a better result. Here's how I expect the upcoming season to play out: Last season we lost the 5th game of the season at Ole Miss. This year we play the 5th game at Georgia and I expect us to again suffer a loss. So we will be in the same position as last season, having to win out to make the playoff. We will head to the Iron Bowl with the season on the line. Still remembering the last visit to Auburn we will play our best game of the season and come out with a win. That will give the team plenty of confidence so we will win the SEC and go to the playoffs. Remembering the bitter taste of last years playoff game we will get the job done this time and claim our 16th National Championship in an appropriate year , the 2016 National Championship Game.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Our schedule is brutal this year. I don't think we should *expect* more than 9 wins, but we have the potential to realistically win all of them. Just certain things have to fall our way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.