How many games will we win in 2015? your picks...

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
while we are still waiting on a starting qb, the rest of the conference is not much better off. miss st has the only true qb threat. my team threats are auburn, just because they are our biggest rival, they too are starting a new qb. ga could be but qb is new for them as well. I worry about arks, because their qb at least has played the last two years. and with a solid ground game they could be trouble. texas a&m has to make up a lot of ground after last years loss. LSU, is always a close game. miss new qb, no running game. a good qb performance I think will give us a 11-1 season.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
texas a&m has to make up a lot of ground after last years loss. .
aTm probably will be the third best team in the West due to their scheduling and Chavis. Everyone forgets they have recruited very well, and they have a lot more defensive talent than what they appear. Chavis probably will make a more immdeiate impact at aTm than Muschamp will at boogerville.
Here is aTm's schedule for Sec west

Arkansas in Dallas after Arky plays Texas Tech
MSU at home after MSU plays @ Auburn
Alabama @ home after Bama plays @UGA and against Arky
@ Ole Miss
Auburn @ home after Auburn has to play @ Arky and OleMiss
@ LSU after LSU plays @ Bama, Arky, and Ole Miss

aTm has the best suited schedule to play spoiler. UGA I just think our defense matches up with their offense too well even though they have Chubb. Auburn is worriesome and will be a toss up that probably leans towards us. IMO

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Only two teams I'm concerned: LSU and Auburn.
I'm concerned about LSU (not really) but their offense has potential to be explosive this year.. auburn too. Jeremy Johnson is the real deal.

Texas A and M- They dont bother me.

Georgia- They still got QB situation they need to sort out, and since we get them early in season, that would be good time to get them.
How does everyone know so much that Jeremy Johnson is the real deal? I mean that is all I hear from everyone, but how does everyone know that when he didn't beat out the CB playing QB the past few years. When the season starts and he leads his team to a bunch of wins and produces big numbers, then he can be appointed, but until then, he is a question mark just like everyone else going into the season that has been a backup or not a regular starter.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
How does everyone know so much that Jeremy Johnson is the real deal? I mean that is all I hear from everyone, but how does everyone know that when he didn't beat out the CB playing QB the past few years. When the season starts and he leads his team to a bunch of wins and produces big numbers, then he can be appointed, but until then, he is a question mark just like everyone else going into the season that has been a backup or not a regular starter.
He didn't beat out Nick Marshall because he was a true freshman.

He started a game last year, so he has more starts under his belt than anyone on Bama's roster.

He was a very good passer in high school. He's continued to show that when he's played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grlindsey08

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2010
Jasper, AL
But for real, LSU will always scare me no matter how good or bad either of us is because they know how to get fired up against Bama. Same goes for Auburn, and Auburn is supposed to be really good this year. Georgia is scary because it's in Athens. Tennessee could put up a very good fight this year, but they'll probably lose gas in the 4th quarter assuming we don't let them stay close too long. The rest, we should win in a controlling fashion. I'm sticking with an undefeated prediction though. If you don't dream big, what's the use in dreaming?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I think we lose zero or one and win it all. And those who have been here long enough know I don't say things like that. The biggest reason? Nobody expects it this year. We have a lot of question marks. I think that's a better situation than hearing how invincible we are myself.

Worst case is three losses, best is unbeaten, y guess is one.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think we lose zero or one and win it all. And those who have been here long enough know I don't say things like that. The biggest reason? Nobody expects it this year. We have a lot of question marks. I think that's a better situation than hearing how invincible we are myself.

The more and more time starts to go on I kinda start getting that feeling as well. Maybe its wishful thinking, but I had the same type of feelings in 09 as well.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I say we lose one game regular season and get into the playoffs. This losing one game in the regular season is a pattern for us.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

If the QB and OL are pretty good, this year's Bama team will be very tough to beat...

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Talent alone won't do it just ask 2010 team.

Everyone one knows it's how the players respond to coaching.

Call me crazy but I really look for an Offense like we have never seen at Alabama with CLK.

We win them ALL & win it ALL.

Side note Defense will lead the nation in almost every stat, set a new record for INT's.

Anyone need Kool Aide?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I have no idea, but unless the wheels fall off like nothing we've seen in the CNS era, we are not losing 5 games.

There's not another team more talented than Bama, but it'll really depend on how nasty our defense is and qb/oline play if we'll be playoff bound or not.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.