GOP Clown Car: Rick Perry, COME ON DOWN!!!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I would vote for Perry if he was the nominee, but I'd rather have Walker if I'm choosing between governors. He has had to face a lot more adversity in his state and seems a lot less slippery.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'd rather have Jeb than Hillary! But I don't want him either! We have 300+ million people in this country! Don't we have someone else that can be President and is supremely QUALIFIED? We don't need a Royal family! Two Bush's was TOO many! One Clinton was one TOO many!
Everybody is different. No one should be voting for or against them because of their last name.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Everybody is different. No one should be voting for or against them because of their last name.
I agree. All the choices are equally horrible regardless of the last name. So far the choices are getting kicked in the head by a martial arts expert vs. getting hit in the head with a baseball bat by a homerun hitter.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Hmmm, the liberals among us seem to be scared of the ex-guvs who have accomplished much more than our Bumbler-in-Chief and a horribly failed SOS.

SOS, could anything be more fitting for such a disaster?

:mad:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Hmmm, the liberals among us seem to be scared of the ex-guvs who have accomplished much more than our Bumbler-in-Chief and a horribly failed SOS.

SOS, could anything be more fitting for such a disaster?

:mad:
yesterday, i heard this about rick perry.

he comes across as very presidential when appearing on a muted tv

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I have to admit it will be interesting who is picked for the republican to run. With a field so populated how can anyone even guess. Just like who would have guessed that obuma would have won in 2008.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I don't know Coach Saban's politics but with his work ethic, organizational skills and leadership ability, he'd be a better President than anyone announced so far.
Hell, any poster on Tidefans would be a better choice than any of the clowns running from either party.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I don't know Coach Saban's politics but with his work ethic, organizational skills and leadership ability, he'd be a better President than anyone announced so far.
I would like to honestly see The Process implemented by the NEXT President! There would be a game plan for anything that could possibly happen, except for the HUNH offense.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hell, any poster on Tidefans would be a better choice than any of the clowns running from either party.
Are you including seebell :), et al when saying that. GrayTide, you are a TideFans poster whose posts indicate you are a mature, knowledgeable American citizen. Run and I'll vote for you! If you don't need a teleprompter and just talk from the heart and brain, you'd be a good choice. However, you may not get enough votes with that Forest Gump look on TV and other media.

But first be honest: are you a man of much honesty and high integrity? We need someone who knows the difference between the Truth and a lie. We need someone who will NOT deceive the American citizens.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Amen!
Trust seems to be a common problem for the major parties. And could we please elect some legislators and executives that remember that they work for us??? There are too many self-serving people in Washington, passing laws that reduce our income and then exempting themselves and their corporate donors from those laws.

Regarding Perry: He is still a bit of an unknown for me. Perhaps some knowledgeable Texans could help me to understand what he has done to improve the state since he came into office. He just seems like another slippery politician to me. His style and lack of substance in debates were very disappointing. Until I see a more qualified candidate, I'm sticking with Walker.

Are you including seebell :), et al when saying that. GrayTide, you are a TideFans poster whose posts indicate you are a mature, knowledgeable American citizen. Run and I'll vote for you! If you don't need a teleprompter and just talk from the heart and brain, you'd be a good choice. However, you may not get enough votes with that Forest Gump look on TV and other media.

But first be honest: are you a man of much honesty and high integrity? We need someone who knows the difference between the Truth and a lie. We need someone who will NOT deceive the American citizens.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.