Vols are Getting Rings Too...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I believe all teams get rings for their bowl games. Seems like we used to get them for the bowls. I think we may get a kick out of it now because we are just used to getting the National Championship Rings instead of participation rings. I love it that way.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I remember Roman Harper's dad telling me Roman gave him the Music City Bowl ring to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
The cynic in me thinks that rings are just to give the players something to sell on ebay.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
The laughs just keep on coming from ut.

Former University of Tennessee basketball coach Donnie Tyndall will manage the new Heavenly Bodies as they take on the Bullet Club in the main event of Saturday night’s Global Force Wrestling Grand Slam Tour stop at Smokies Park in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Tyndall spent one season at the helm of the Vols and coaxed them to a 10th-place finish after they were picked 13th in the preseason poll. With one of the most inexperienced teams in the nation he was able to notch wins over ranked opponents Butler and Arkansas and win five SEC road games.

Former Vol Basketball Director of Operations, Justin Phelps, confirmed the signing of Tyndall Wednesday on the Tony Basilio Show (M-F 11:00 AM to 1:00 EDT PM WJBE FM 99.7) in Knoxville and stated “Coach Tyndall is in the top five X’s and O’s coaches in the country. He will handle the transition to professional wrestling seamlessly”.

PRESS RELEASE: Former Vols basketball coach Donnie Tyndall Signs with Global Force Wrestling

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.