National Doughnut Day

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Today is National Doughnut Day. One free doughnut at any doughnut shop. Well Dunkin Doughnuts makes you buy a drink but Krispy Kreme is just giving away one free doughnut.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Krispy Kreme used to always give away one free doughnut whenever the"hot & fresh" light was on. I'm not sure when or why they stopped.

I used to have the best doughnut shop - or at least one of the best doughnut shops - in the world just down the street but they recently closed their doors due to a family health problem. :(

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I just had the most amazing donut from Dunkin! It's a filled donut. Appeared to have chocolate on top so the crushed Reese's cup would have something to hold on to. It was filled with a peanut butter crème. :eek2:

That was freaking awesome!

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I love donuts as much as anyone, (especially Dunkin's) and my support for National Donut Day is as strong as anyone's. My problem is that like Lay's potato chips, I can't eat just one. I want to buy a dozen mixed glaze, creme filled or covered with sprinkles, sit down with a tall glass of milk and eat every one at a single setting.
The only problem with that is my weight would still be climbing higher instead of dropping. So alas, this year anyway, I'm passing on this fine salute to a delicious treat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.