*** QB Jalen Hurts Signs With Alabama ***

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: *** QB Jalen Hurts Commits to Alabama ***

He's not going to A&M. He'll be in Crimson next season
Absolutely correct WMack.
If you had a chance to listen to his father's interview, Jalen isn't going anywhere but Tuscaloosa. The father basically said nothing has change with the in house visit from tamu. They are respectful and will listen to anyone coming to talk , but the plan to enroll his son to Alabama is the same. How truly refreshing to know that a family and prospect truly understand the meaning and importance of the word " commitment ".

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Absolutely correct WMack.
If you had a chance to listen to his father's interview, Jalen isn't going anywhere but Tuscaloosa. The father basically said nothing has change with the in house visit from tamu. They are respectful and will listen to anyone coming to talk , but the plan to enroll his son to Alabama is the same. How truly refreshing to know that a family and prospect truly understand the meaning and importance of the word " commitment ".
Is he an EE? :cool2:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Yes he is an early enrolle from what I remember. If he stays focused and works hard, he should be a good one. I'm excited about the QB talent we have here and coming in. Thinking one or two may seriously contend for a Heisman. Big Hero Six was the closest with the stats he put up even though AJ finished second in the Heisman voting. A lot of it was against who they were against that year. I'm going to say in the next 4 years we'll have the best QBs in the SEC.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I guess we feel pretty confident that he will sign...otherwise it could lead to a problem like LSU faced a couple of years ago.
He's enrolling in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

I can not say how excited I am about this guy. I think he is a future Heisman finalist.
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I find it humorous that every QB we recruit is the next 3 year starter and Heisman trophy winner. Every Qb we have signed in the past 4 years seems to be the one to start as a freshman and be the game changer. Cooper Bateman, Jake Coker, Luke Del Rio, David Cornwell, Blake Barnett, Phillip Sims were all highly ranked game changer QB's who didn't start right away. I think Jalen has good tools, but hard to say he will just take over the reigns next year. In fact, every freshman QB has red shirted their first year under Saban. Not saying Hurt isn't great. Just let's wait and see how he competes with other 4 & 5* QB's already on the roster.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but I find it humorous that every QB we recruit is the next 3 year starter and Heisman trophy winner. Every Qb we have signed in the past 4 years seems to be the one to start as a freshman and be the game changer. Cooper Bateman, Jake Coker, Luke Del Rio, David Cornwell, Blake Barnett, Phillip Sims were all highly ranked game changer QB's who didn't start right away. I think Jalen has good tools, but hard to say he will just take over the reigns next year. In fact, every freshman QB has red shirted their first year under Saban. Not saying Hurt isn't great. Just let's wait and see how he competes with other 4 & 5* QB's already on the roster.
LOL. I wasn't saying he will come in and start. I do think he will be special.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

cool ... welcome Mr. Hurts! Just stay focus in and out of the classroom, come ready to compete and just be patient and wait for your opportunity, it will pay off for you.

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida

those only mean something when they show up on campus which they have. Already participating with the team limited.
That they have arrived on campus is quite a relief. The two I was excited about the most. Things are indeed looking up at the Capstone. ROLL TIDE!!!

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC

I read earlier that they practiced yesterday with Bama. Great to see a 5star OT and a 4star QB already locked in and practicing. rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.