RB Damian Harris?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
He could very well get on the field this season with his talent. I've heard he's a little slow in realizing that he's on a team full of Damian Harrises (i.e. all-stars) as opposed to being the biggest fish in a small pond. He'll come around.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
He could very well get on the field this season with his talent. I've heard he's a little slow in realizing that he's on a team full of Damian Harrises (i.e. all-stars) as opposed to being the biggest fish in a small pond. He'll come around.
Hope he takes it the right way and not the wrong way like a former RB we had. Disillusionment can lead to bitterness or it can lead to motivation. Hopefully he picks the latter.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hope he takes it the right way and not the wrong way like a former RB we had. Disillusionment can lead to bitterness or it can lead to motivation. Hopefully he picks the latter.
Me too. For many of these kids, they`re young enough to not have been exposed to many of the truly humbling experiences in life. That`s understandable. Humility, if it happens, almost always comes with age and experience. Sort of like wisdom.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'm ok with him thinking he is the all star on the team...he is a true frosh. I expect to see him on the field this fall making contributions.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
He looks like an upscale Tyren Jones: compact power, good vision, quick feet and good instincts. Maybe the best RB recruit of the Saban era. Could be a key figure this season.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I imagine a lot have those issues these days.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yes...and to be great you have to think that way.. You need an ego of sorts. But in a group like this, you gotta keep that to yourself

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
From several coaches at several levels, I've heard that this is the chief downside to recruiting highly-regarded athletes. Assuming your sources are accurate (and I have no reason to doubt them), young Mr. Harris is far from alone in this attitude.

He'll come around (Kenyan Drake), or he won't (Tyren Jones). While I hope common sense prevails, it remains his choice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.