Did Bama and the barn both pass on Pass?

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
I guess it is obvious that they both accepted commitments from other QB prospects. Was it because the other prospects were just better or did they have some questions about Pass? Or did Pass just wait too long and the old saying that "a bird in the hand is better than two in a bush" come into play?

Or do they still want a commitment from Pass?

Anyone know anything?

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I think it was a matter of Pass waiting too long. You snooze, you lose. I think he's a fine QB but it won't be at Bama. My guess is it'll be UNC, which sucks for him because they're probably going on probation AND their coach is on the hot seat and will probably be fired after next year.

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
I don't think Pass waited too long. I just think we liked Hurts better. Pass has a lot of potential, but he is still very raw. I'm not sure if the Bama staff is even sure yet of what they are gonna do with him. We don't really need two QBs in this class, but it would be hard to turn him down considering his long term upside.

I think the Barn is willing to take two. Wherever he goes, there will be another QB in the class. All of his finalists already have a QB committed.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Would make sense that Bama would take two QBs in this class. Coker is gone after this season. Morris only has two years left, and no one knows what Bateman will do.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just saw he has had a "tremendous" visit and national recruiting analyst JC Schurburt Crystal Ball predicted him to Bama today.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
We're trying to take 2 QBs this class. We put on the full court press for him during his visit. We definitely want him. Coker's gone next year and there's a very real chance that one more transfers. Wanting to make sure we have 4 on campus.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We're trying to take 2 QBs this class. We put on the full court press for him during his visit. We definitely want him. Coker's gone next year and there's a very real chance that one more transfers. Wanting to make sure we have 4 on campus.
Getting him to go along with Hurts will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.