ILB Jaquan Yulee Commits to Marshall (Update: Page 5)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: ILB Jaquan Yulee

Great news.

Assuming Yulee makes his grades, there's a long-range question to watch: Which of the instate linebackers -- Thompson, Davis and Wilson -- will we take?
Bama isn't letting Ben Davis and Mack Wilson go anywhere else. They might let Thompson go elsewhere, but the other two are definite takes.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Bama isn't letting Ben Davis and Mack Wilson go anywhere else. They might let Thompson go elsewhere, but the other two are definite takes.
Was thinking the same thing since Ylee and Errol Thompson are the same size. If Yulee doesn't make the needed academic progress, I'll think our coaches will let us know by whom they recruit.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

Good to hear.
A bunch of "experts" missed Yulee's selection. Most picked him elsewhere, because they didn't hear reports of him visiting Bama.

I scratched my head on all the non Bama predictions, because everything I read, always said Bama was his favorite. I had even penciled him in with Wilson, Davis, Thompson and White as my picks for the Bama LB signees/commits on my summer 28 signee guesses. That would be a nasty LB haul.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

A bunch of "experts" missed Yulee's selection. Most picked him elsewhere, because they didn't hear reports of him visiting Bama.

I scratched my head on all the non Bama predictions, because everything I read, always said Bama was his favorite. I had even penciled him in with Wilson, Davis, Thompson and White as my picks for the Bama LB signees/commits on my summer 28 signee guesses. That would be a nasty LB haul.
Keep your eyes open on this one. May turn out to be interesting

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
*** ILB Jaquan Yulee commits to Alabama ***

Meaning what, William?
He may not make it to campus for a number of reasons. Check the TD Moton thread from the last recruiting cycle. As I understand it, it's a similar situation. And on top of that, he has a little more than normal work to do in the classroom

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: *** ILB Jaquan Yulee commits to Alabama ***

He may not make it to campus for a number of reasons. Check the TD Moton thread from the last recruiting cycle. As I understand it, it's a similar situation. And on top of that, he has a little more than normal work to do in the classroom
Who does? Too many names were mentioned....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Do you mean he did not have a committable offer and an asst took his committment anyway.????

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Do you mean he did not have a committable offer and an asst took his committment anyway.????
He is saying that is commitment and spot is on how well he does in the classroom. Between now and December. If he works his butt off then he is in. However, if he doesn't then well he will go another route.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He is saying that is commitment and spot is on how well he does in the classroom. Between now and December. If he works his butt off then he is in. However, if he doesn't then well he will go another route.
OK. Thanks Jam.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Jaquan is at The Opening this week and just tweeted this picture showing his results.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Not sure if Bama is already letting him go like they did Moton or if Yulee is just really interested in the home state Hokies. Link

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.