Yet another set of alternate helmets...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Not much to shout about. I would hazard a guess that if a poll were taken, the old block A with the elephant stepping through it would win in a walk. Always been my personal favorite.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I think the Florida one isn't bad. I've liked the idea of the gator logo on the side for years. Ole Miss isn't shabby and Land Mass St. already has a white helmet like that one. Mizzou has a black version of that one. SCar isn't bad, I like the color shift. Mind you, none of these I've mentioned have much of a care when it comes to special or goofy uniforms. I like Vandy's! Don't mess with Michigan, like you don't mess with ours. Boston College ain't bad. Whoever did these, is a big fan of the oversized logo.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I like the barn's design. The color scheme and what it represents makes me want to puke, but it is better than most of those from an aesthetics standpoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
The only change I could embrace at all is the white helmets, and that is a paying homage to the past and the great Bryant teams that wore them. I hate all this ugly crap.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.