Off-season news...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Here's what I've found out. The lady in question and Famous Jameis were caught in flagrante delicto in the Tallahassee Publix atop a mound of crab legs inside the sea food display.
Afterward they refused to pay for the crab legs.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You mean people make stuff up on message boards? :eek:
No not at all. Everyone is who they say they are with 100% credibility of all statuses,knowledge, and individual accomplishments that they claim

in all seriousness I think one of those things that HSV stated was true will most likely happen. IDK which but we will know soon because even FSU cant keep quiet for too long.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
That's more of a guideline than a rule. The only hard and fast rule is never marry anybody crazier than you are.
LOL.....that's funny......good one, Cat! :)

I knew what this about was as soon as I read Earle's first post....and frankly I'm not thrilled about it to be honest....nothing I would crack any jokes about anyway.

But I guess stuff happens.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I knew what this about was as soon as I read Earle's first post....and frankly I'm not thrilled about it to be honest....nothing I would crack any jokes about anyway.

I'm with you.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN

Having been through it, I don't find any humor in it. It's a nasty thing to go through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Yes, I thought you, in particular, would hate to hear it...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
As I told Earle yesterday, if this turns out to be true and if FSU is capable, they'll beat the Gators by 100 this year. Jimbo will be calling flea-flickers while up by 40 in the 4th quarter...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Yes, I thought you, in particular, would hate to hear it...
As I told Earle yesterday, if this turns out to be true and if FSU is capable, they'll beat the Gators by 100 this year. Jimbo will be calling flea-flickers while up by 40 in the 4th quarter...

I don't know all the details, except what's 'out there' in the rumor mill.

Believe it or not --- I do have much respect for Coach Fisher and wish he and his family well throughout this ordeal. As far as the UF/FSU game this season, there could be some additional incentive for them. We'll have to see how things play out.

I did just now see this.....LINK

Florida State University football coach Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi have separated.

The couple are working with attorneys to mediate terms of a possible divorce, the Tallahassee Democrat has confirmed.

Jimbo Fisher, 49, is entering his sixth season as the Seminoles' head coach, leading the program to its third national championship in 2013.
He and his wife, Candi, 46, have two young sons, Trey and Ethan.
In 2011, after Ethan was diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia, a rare life-threatening blood disorder, the Fishers announced the creation of Kidz 1st Fund to increase awareness and raise money for research on the disease.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't know all the details, except what's 'out there' in the rumor mill.

Believe it or not --- I do have much respect for Coach Fisher and wish he and his family well throughout this ordeal. As far as the UF/FSU game this season, there could be some additional incentive for them. We'll have to see how things play out.

I did just now see this.....LINK
My source is pretty direct. What's out in the rumor mill is, unfortunately, pretty accurate...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.