LB Riley Cole De-Commits from Alabama, Signs With South Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: LB Riley Cole De-Commits from Alabama After Asked to Take Greyshirt

I am not angry. I totally respect your desire to only see the best in Alabama and Saban. I was just clarifying a point.

I don't respect your attempt to have me banned because we disagree about this, but I can't do anything about that.

Again - really like Saban - would prefer him over Meyer any day - but this was wrong (IMO).
You continue to base your opinion off one side of the story, and we'll never hear the other side because Saban can't comment on it.

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL

I am not angry. I totally respect your desire to only see the best in Alabama and Saban. I was just clarifying a point.

I don't respect your attempt to have me banned because we disagree about this, but I can't do anything about that.

Again - really like Saban - would prefer him over Meyer any day - but this was wrong (IMO).
Then let's hear you say that OSU shouldn't have been encouraging Haskins and Jones to leave their commitment to Maryland a few weeks ago... and that you don't want either of them in OSU's recruiting class this year.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

not opening this, but he signed with South Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.