Alabama'a entire 2012 offense in NFL

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
These kids need to understand that with the new stipend system coming to college football they may get a little more money initially from some schools but in the long run they will make much more money playing for Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
These kids need to understand that with the new stipend system coming to college football they may get a little more money initially from some schools but in the long run they will make much more money playing for Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As obvious as that would seem to us, it requires a bit of critical thinking, something not usually in overabundance with most 18-19 year olds. I know that was so with me ! That`s why calm, rational advice from an adult will be important (also all too often not present).

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
As obvious as that would seem to us, it requires a bit of critical thinking, something not usually in overabundance with most 18-19 year olds. I know that was so with me ! That`s why calm, rational advice from an adult will be important (also all too often not present).
You aren't kidding. It is all about the now and not the long term.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.