*** TE Miller Forristall Commits to Alabama ***

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Re: Tight End Miller Forristall Commits to Alabama ***

Well...now that you ask...the QB is special. My son played with him as an 8 year old when he threw, in rec league mind you, for 800 yards and ran for 800 more. Yes...you read that correctly...800 yards as an 8 year old kid. I knew then I would be watching him on Saturdays and Sundays. He is a lifelong Vols fan but wants to play for a successful team. Right now he is leaning towards Clemson but 2 years is a long time. I would be surprised if he goes anywhere other than Tennessee. I will do my best though. :)

As a side note...we have a sophomore kicker here (same class as the QB) that hit from 50, 52 and 47 (the last one in the championship game in the GA dome vs Buford) this year and consistently kicks out of the end zone on kickoffs...hes gonna be a good one.
I watched most of the first half and saw the young man kick his field goal. Impressive leg.

Didn't see the second half but your defense must have played exceptionally well.

Lawdog42

Dec 15, 2015
Re: Tight End Miller Forristall Commits to Alabama ***

It was an Alabama-worthy game. 2 of the best defenses in the state. Neither team could do what they normally do. Buford is eerily similar, in style, to Alabama...they line it up and pound you...but they couldn't run. Cartersville, with that QB, spreads you out...but we couldn't pass. Each team only amassed around 250 total yards of offense...mostly between the 20s. We scored our TD off of a Buford fumble (1 of 4 Buford turnovers) and had a 10 yard field. This game could have easily been 3-0.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.