*** TE Miller Forristall Commits to Alabama ***

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
@AndrewJBone: #Alabama receives commitment from Miller Forristall (@mcforristall), three-star TE from Cartersville High School in Ga.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: Tight End Miller Forristall Commits to Alabama ***

Has a build similar to Colin Peek, and must have good hands given his qb experience. Our short passing game should flourish under Kiffin.

Miller has an impressive offer list too, and he will be an EE. RTR

Last edited:

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006

Has a build similar to Colin Peek, and must have good hands given his qb experience. Our short passing game should flourish under Kiffin.

Miller has an impressive offer list too, and he will be an EE. RTR
I watched video of this kid and he's MASSIVELY under rated at 3 stars. I read somewhere he reminds us a little of Jimmy Graham. If he can put on about 20 lbs, I can see it. Very athletic and very soft hands.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Roll tide roll! The process continues.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Awesome get!

Welcome aboard, Mr. Forristall! :cool:

Lawdog42

Dec 15, 2015

Hey, I just want everyone to know that this guy has the frame, work ethic and character to be a really good one. I am a teacher/coach here at Cartersville High School and my son lined up against him every day in practice this year. He is a really good football player but an even better young man. He makes excellent grades, he will be a leader in the locker room and he will outwork just about anybody. Needs a few pounds to play TE for the tide but he will get em.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Hey, I just want everyone to know that this guy has the frame, work ethic and character to be a really good one. I am a teacher/coach here at Cartersville High School and my son lined up against him every day in practice this year. He is a really good football player but an even better young man. He makes excellent grades, he will be a leader in the locker room and he will outwork just about anybody. Needs a few pounds to play TE for the tide but he will get em.
Nice Lawdog, thanks for the info! I look forward to following his development and hopefully a role in bringing in more hardware to the Capstone.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

ok time to start on his QB now ;)

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

My God, you're not kidding. I just watched some of the plethora of YouTubey goodness that can be found on Trevor Lawrence, and all I can say is, "Where's Bama's offer?!?!"
A quarterback from south Georgia in 2017 and from north Georgia a year later does offer a certain symmetry.

Last edited:

Lawdog42

Dec 15, 2015

Well...now that you ask...the QB is special. My son played with him as an 8 year old when he threw, in rec league mind you, for 800 yards and ran for 800 more. Yes...you read that correctly...800 yards as an 8 year old kid. I knew then I would be watching him on Saturdays and Sundays. He is a lifelong Vols fan but wants to play for a successful team. Right now he is leaning towards Clemson but 2 years is a long time. I would be surprised if he goes anywhere other than Tennessee. I will do my best though. :)

As a side note...we have a sophomore kicker here (same class as the QB) that hit from 50, 52 and 47 (the last one in the championship game in the GA dome vs Buford) this year and consistently kicks out of the end zone on kickoffs...hes gonna be a good one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.