Oregon St WR transferring to Alabama

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Black QB = Dual Threat QB
White WR = Possession Receiver

SMH
I hear you, but, while I am not one to pay much attention to race, was Kevin Norwood white? Norwood was one of my favorite Alabama players, but he did not have the speed or elusiveness of Amari, but he sure was a clutch receiver. Plus, he made the Honey Badger look silly.

This particular kid appears to be a possession receiver. He may not have blazing speed (I have not seen his 40 times), but he can catch the ball in traffic. I hope he contributes early and often.
I say, welcome aboard. RTR.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hear you, but, while I am not one to pay much attention to race, was Kevin Norwood white? Norwood was one of my favorite Alabama players, but he did not have the speed or elusiveness of Amari, but he sure was a clutch receiver. Plus, he made the Honey Badger look silly.

This particular kid appears to be a possession receiver. He may not have blazing speed (I have not seen his 40 times), but he can catch the ball in traffic. I hope he contributes early and often.
I say, welcome aboard. RTR.
My thoughts exactly.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Even if he`s a step or two slower than the other guys, if he runs great routes and catches everything that comes near him, he`ll play. Wait, I think I just described Kevin Norwood (?).

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.