Man arrested for having sex with wife's Shih Tzu

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
Not in Florida, this time.
"He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog," Geneva Police Capt. Ricky Morgan told the newspaper. "(His wife) actually thought he was having an affair with another woman and hid a recording device. She learned he was in fact molesting the dog."
http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/i...havin.html#incart_most-commented_news_article
The dog allegedly told investigators, "If she'd been taking care of business, I'd be out of business."

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'll bet that they didn't do this even in Sodom or Gomorrah.

We have a SICK and decadent society. Nothing shocks me anymore!

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
This takes the age of designer breeds to an all new level. Introducing the Shih Hum, it's a hypoallergenic breed with a tendency to miss the pee pad along with an innate love for the smell of gasoline and anything dipped in ketchup.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It was a Shih Tzu. Doesn't say much for his endowment.
That reminds me of an episode of "The Golden Girls."

Rose Nylund: [Talking about raising children] The hardest part for me was explaining to my Kirstin the difference between boys and girls. I knew the time had come but I kept putting it off. Finally I decided it was time to take the bull by the horns.

Blanche Devereaux: So you told her?

Rose Nylund: No - I took the bull by the horns, turned him around and showed her what makes a bull a bull.

Dorothy Petrillo-Zbornak: You are kidding, Rose?

Rose Nylund: No! That's how my mother taught me.

Blanche Devereaux: Honey, didn't that give you a false impression about... what a man would look like?

Rose Nylund: It sure did! Can you imagine my surprise on my wedding night with Charlie?... Boy, that bull would have been jealous.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.