The attrition at running back continues: Desherrius Flowers is ineligible this fall..

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I'm feeling positive so I'll say that all this attrition will force us to feed Henry and drake which will lead to two 1,000+ yard 10+ td type seasons. They of course don't get hurt all season.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Daaang.

Curse you for being a knothead, Tyren Jones, and same to you Altee Tenpenny, for leaving. :wink:

Seriously, it would be a great story if Buddy Pell turned out to be a diamond in the rough this season.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Guess this leaves us with Henry, Drake, and a big opportunity for Damien Harris..
Yep if this doesn't open his eyes to the chances of playing time right away, nothing will!

ArDarius Stewart would be dynamic in the backfield he has decent size at 6'1" 204 lbs
I think Stewart could do it, but I would rather him lining up wide. He will be that good at WR.

Agreed. I'd rather Clark stay at safety.
Me too. Clark could be a solid backup for us at RB, but I think he could be a star on defense with more experience.

Daaang.

Curse you for being a knothead, Tyren Jones, and same to you Altee Tenpenny, for leaving. :wink:

Seriously, it would be a great story if Buddy Pell turned out to be a diamond in the rough this season.
That's what they get, a little something called KARMA! Just a little patience and they would more than likely be getting good carries against Wisky. I still think we limit Drake for a while.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Next year looks a lot like 2012, when we had Lacy, Fowler and Yeldon (true freshman). We were fortunate that Lacy stayed relatively healthy that year. I hope 2015 turns out as well as 2012.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
If so, he should get some early carries. If he picks up the system and can hold on to the ball I imgine he'll make an impact. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in Crimson!
Specifically pass blocking and picking up the blitz. That was Tenpenny's issue and IIRC Henry struggled with it as well early.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The attrition at running back continues: Desherrius Flowers is ineligible thi...

Speaking of Karma (and Karma Chameleons, if I'm not dating myself), any chance 'Bama gets Alvin Kamara to re-transfer back in for this opportunity?
You're joking right? Kamara just sat out a year at Tennessee so he could play this year and will be a feature player in Tennessee's offense this year. Why would he transfer back to bama, sit out another year, and then have to fight for PT? Makes no sense..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
The attrition at running back continues: Desherrius Flowers is ineligible thi...

You're joking right? Kamara just sat out a year at Tennessee so he could play this year and will be a feature player in Tennessee's offense this year. Why would he transfer back to bama, sit out another year, and then have to fight for PT? Makes no sense..

It was blue font on the computer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.