81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Miles will let the team vote on whether or not he should be suspended/kicked off the team..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I swear, some kids are just flat stupid. There are things I can chalk up as a youthful mistake, but burglary is not one of them.

Big hit for LSU. He wasn't that good of a quarterback, but they had no depth to begin with. Now they'll be in an even tougher spot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
I am just baffled :conf2: why would these players do this? It's pure stupidity they get to go to college for FREE. Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder how LSU Fans going to react to this? Who knows how this will impact there Football Team there starting QB is gone there no way he can come back he has a FELONY charge now.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Miles will let the team vote on whether or not he should be suspended/kicked off the team..

I would say you are correct since he usually goes that route ,and with this statement it seems more than likely
Tigers coach Les Miles released a statement Thursday night in reference to Jennings', Bains' and Thomas' arrest that read, "We have suspended these players. It has been our policy to suspend players who have been involved in legal issues. I have met with all three players extensively. We are still working with campus housing and the authorities to determine what exactly took place. This is an on-going investigation, and our players will cooperate fully."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...afao-arrest-les-miles-police-report/28955737/

but he did suprise me we the Perilloux expulsion

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Predictions:

Leilaimatafoa is gone, not from just the team, but from school. In about a year in Baton Rouge, he's stolen a bicycle, broken a window in the LSU weight room(severely cutting himself in the process), belted a woman who was standing over her unconscious boyfriend, while L'foa was rifling his pockets for money.

They'll trumpet that, and use it as cover for inaction on the burglary, seeing as how it was six or seven guys trying to take back what had been stolen from one or more of them.

Jennings won't miss a down. At least, not for this.

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
Predictions:

Leilaimatafoa is gone, not from just the team, but from school. In about a year in Baton Rouge, he's stolen a bicycle, broken a window in the LSU weight room(severely cutting himself in the process), belted a woman who was standing over her unconscious boyfriend, while L'foa was rifling his pockets for money.

They'll trumpet that, and use it as cover for inaction on the burglary, seeing as how it was six or seven guys trying to take back what had been stolen from one or more of them.

Jennings won't miss a down. At least, not for this.
Then it goes to show it is Football Politics it's ok to commit a FELONY & to play on there team...I don't care how good you are & that you let a criminal to play on a team that is pure embarrassment...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

ragincajunkarl

May 24, 2013
Lafayette, LA

I thought we had a post no more post from LSU fan till further notice and its still a sticky.
Technically I'm a Ragin' Cajuns fan, but lived in Birmingham before my family moved and still have ties to Alabama and my Alabama fan friends. I support both ULL and Bama. I haven't said anything rude or inflammatory.. Just a casual football fan, not a troll. That ban seems outdated and unnecessary to me anyway but do whatever y'all want.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The (currently 21 page) LSU meltdown is awesome.

Every team has their problems, but LSU's QB issues have been pretty epic over the last few years...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Technically I'm a Ragin' Cajuns fan, but lived in Birmingham before my family moved and still have ties to Alabama and my Alabama fan friends. I support both ULL and Bama. I haven't said anything rude or inflammatory.. Just a casual football fan, not a troll. That ban seems outdated and unnecessary to me anyway but do whatever y'all want.
There is a reason for everything.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The two worse times for thugery are between A Day games and fall practice. Then that week between fall practice and the first game. I stay on edge May Aug 1st and that week before the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.