Predict our friends at LSU 2015

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The SEC West has a way of humbling elite programs and coaches making over $4 million a year, and LSU, all of a sudden, doesn’t quite seem like it’s able to keep up the pace considering the bar is set at SEC championship-or-bust

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1557086.html

I see LSU with four toss up games and I figure they can win half those, 5 - 3; 9 - 3. Can the Mad Hatter survive another loss to Bama?

Last edited:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
LSU still has elite talent all over that team. With Fornette and a very good offensive line they should be able to run the ball. QB is the big question for Les Miles. If they can get decent play at QB they will be a tough out.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Personally, I don't fear a Kevin Steele-coached defense. I'm sure the Steele-Orgeron combo will blow up in Miles' face in no time.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
There is just no room for error or question marks this year in the West. Everyone is going to lose at least one, much as it pains me to say. But some good teams are going to lose several and LSU fans aren't going to take kindly to it if its them.

I think Miles survives unless they just implode and go 6-6 or worse.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'll take the safe bet which is:

"Les Miles will do something absolutely mind-boggling that makes no sense whatsoever and LSU will lose a game that ought to be an easy win."

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'm going out on a limb and predicting LSU to finish last in the West. Even with Fournette, their offense is not very good, and Miles took a hit on D big time with Steele for Chavis.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Depends on whether Jennings (I know he's suspended now, but there's no doubt in my mind that he's their QB in the fall) can play well enough to keep defenses honest and not have 8 men cheating up in run support.

Even if he can do that, he's still not an elite QB, and I'd expect 2-3 losses. If he can't, or if he gets hurt, who knows? 6-6?

Unless Miles just absolutely loses the team, I do think they have too much talent to have a losing record.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I see LSU losing to auburn and Alabama. Toss up games: MSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas and TAMU. At worst 7-5 and best 10-2.
Personally, if they go 7-5 with one of the 5 being Bama, I think that would be it for the Hat. I`ve lived among those folks. It`d be dangerous for Les around BR.

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Look at their schedule - weren't they ones complaining about us not playing anyone out of conference a couple of years ago?
Even the article from CFN, doesn't address it properly - says their schedule is not that bad -
HA!! Out of conference, they play McNeese State, Syracuse, Eastern Michigan and Western Kentucky.
We would be crucified if we played that schedule.
There are not 2 road games together all year long - and they get the week off before they play us.

Ok, I'll be quiet now.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Look at their schedule - weren't they ones complaining about us not playing anyone out of conference a couple of years ago?
Even the article from CFN, doesn't address it properly - says their schedule is not that bad -
HA!! Out of conference, they play McNeese State, Syracuse, Eastern Michigan and Western Kentucky.
We would be crucified if we played that schedule.
There are not 2 road games together all year long - and they get the week off before they play us.

Ok, I'll be quiet now.
Well they've actually complained about our permanent draw from the East being Tennessee, while they've had to play Florida. Of course, now Florida sucks and Tennessee is on the rebound so I guess they'll still complain.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.