Diddy arrest for assault on UCLA coach

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I should've added in that Diddy's son is a 5"7 defensive back. Those aren't really in high demand. It's obvious the scholarship offer was for publicity. Nothing wrong with that at all, IMO, but they are now reaping the risk side of that situation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You only have 25 scholarships to give and you are going to waste one on some kid just because his dad is a rap star? While UCLA football is the #2 sport at the #2 school in the city, it is still a P5 school that should have more pride than this.

At least Chris Carter accepted the fact his kid would never amount to anything here.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
You only have 25 scholarships to give and you are going to waste one on some kid just because his dad is a rap star? While UCLA football is the #2 sport at the #2 school in the city, it is still a P5 school that should have more pride than this.

At least Chris Carter accepted the fact his kid would never amount to anything here.
I didn't say that I would give someone like that a scholarship or that I would want Alabama to. However, I can understand why UCLA did it in this situation. It backfired on them and now they have to deal with the situation..

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
That was it. Also, Chris didn't assault one of our coaches. Of course, he knows more that Diddy knows about college football.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
He made a terroist threat also? What did he do threaten to take out the entire UCLA coaching staff. That is crazy, maybe he threaten to blow up all the rap music in the world. What a loss that would be.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.