Diddy arrest for assault on UCLA coach

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
FOX Sports' Bruce Feldman reported Monday evening that Combs assaulted UCLA strength coach Sal Alosi, a former New York Jets staffer who famously tripped a Miami Dolphins player on the sideline of a Jets game in 2010.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...or-alleged-assault-with-deadly-weapon-at-ucla

Something tells me the Coach/Parent relationship needs a little attention at UCLA. Now I know what a kettlebell is. :biggrin:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is what helicopter parenting looks like when your father is rich and thinks that his money makes his family more important than others.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
another Craig James. These rich parents should leave everything to the coaches. If they can't handle the pressure of watching their little darling getting their buts chewed they shouldn't even be allowed to watch practice.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
"they shouldn't even be allowed to watch practice"
Can you imagine how embarrassing it is for a young man to have a parent intervene for him in college. Add to that, being an athlete on a football team and having "diddy" take up for you. Ouch!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He wasnt embarassed. Justin posted on Instgram that he's glad that his dad has his back.

"they shouldn't even be allowed to watch practice"
Can you imagine how embarrassing it is for a young man to have a parent intervene for him in college. Add to that, being an athlete on a football team and having "diddy" take up for you. Ouch!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't think their was a great deal of mystery about why the son of a famous rap mogul got a scholarship offer..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I've seen Snoop Dog's son, Broadhaus, play and I think he is deserving of a scholly to a Power 5 conference school. BTW, Broadhaus signed with UCLA also IIRC.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Well I've seen Snoop Dog's son, Broadhaus, play and I think he is deserving of a scholly to a Power 5 conference school. BTW, Broadhaus signed with UCLA also IIRC.
I should've added in that Diddy's son is a 5"7 defensive back. Those aren't really in high demand. It's obvious the scholarship offer was for publicity. Nothing wrong with that at all, IMO, but they are now reaping the risk side of that situation..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I should've added in that Diddy's son is a 5"7 defensive back. Those aren't really in high demand. It's obvious the scholarship offer was for publicity. Nothing wrong with that at all, IMO, but they are now reaping the risk side of that situation..

Totally agree.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.