2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
About time you got here.

You said in August that we had a huge lead for GL. Now?
An excellent question. Jam said in August "huge lead". According to 247, at least what`s listed, GL made an unofficial to OM on June 10th, a day after being at Alabama. Hasn`t been back to OM since. So you have to ask yourself, "What changed ? " Or was Jam 180 degrees off the beam and I`m in no way saying that!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Hang around this recruiting board long enough and you'll almost every example of the teenage male psyche: mature, immature, practical, attention seeking, etc. The information from the recruits can be misleading, truthful, or withheld on purpose. It has truly turned into a collage of mini soap operas for football fans to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Wonder how his visit went? No doubt we rolled out the carpet. Got to see a jam packed BD and a great Bama win. I`m confident that we did everything we could legally.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
if he announces for Ole Miss now after last weekend, then he is solid for Ole Miss, and no real reason he would have visited Bama. The timing of the announcement would indicate Bama. But I am going circumstantial only; no real evidence

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
Yeah if doesn't choose Bama after that game Saturday he never wanted to come in the first place.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I'm a big Greg Little fan. If you haven't seen his high school highlight video in the initial post of this thread, you really should do it now. If you have already seen it, watch it again. This is a special player. I certainly would love to see him playing at Alabama. Roll Tide!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think we all do but have also seen Ole Miss take some ripe fruit off the tree and wondered how they even got into the orchard. CB trended two more for him to Ole Miss yesterday.
Yep, with one of the CB's being Barton Simmons. I expect him to commit to Ole Sis on Friday and like someone else said if he does not commit to us after seeing the LSWho game then he was not planning to. I'm sure his family will benefit tremendous$ly but he should probably get the idea he won't be playing for 1 head coach while he is there.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yep, with one of the CB's being Barton Simmons. I expect him to commit to Ole Sis on Friday and like someone else said if he does not commit to us after seeing the LSWho game then he was not planning to. I'm sure his family will benefit tremendous$ly but he should probably get the idea he won't be playing for 1 head coach while he is there.
Probably saying, " Tunsil`s gone to the league. We`ll plug and play you next year ". Fascinating that he`s only been there once, back in June on an unofficial ( at least according to 247 ). Really interesting how he apparently shifted from us to them. Agree with J, looks like a rebelblackbear, whatever the hell they are.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Probably saying, " Tunsil`s gone to the league. We`ll plug and play you next year ". Fascinating that he`s only been there once, back in June on an unofficial ( at least according to 247 ). Really interesting how he apparently shifted from us to them. Agree with J, looks like a rebelblackbear, whatever the hell they are.
Agreed totally on the plug and play and he knows he will have to wait 1 year with us at LT. He may could start at RT as a freshman but Baldwin is an incoming JUCO that is very talented.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.