2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: 2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

Little to OU ? Freeze and the boys will never allow that to happen IMHO.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

That Coach Freeze, man, he`s a machine!

Listen to what he says about the difference between OM and Alabama recruiting. I just knew CNS needed to be more of a teddy bear! (Sorry, I can`t do blue font)
Ha Ha, yea. Freeze basically begged the guy and promised him to start. Coach Saban is not going to beg anyone or anything. Here is what the program has to offer, here is the education and this is what the program has done and will continue to do. Take it or not, as we will find someone that will.

Its funny, one reporter said. "Why OM, when they have never won anything in your lifetime?" I laughed.

Little has been sold a bill of goods, OM was one play from being in the playoffs? Really. Maybe the SECCG, but not the playoffs. More like a loss to Florida, Memphis and Arkansas kept them out of the playoffs. MEMPHIS!

Hopefully that religious Freeze can ensure you stay away from the Spice shop.........family.......isnt that the Allbarn sale?

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. That's rich but must be true cos Coach Freeze can do things that other coaches can't/won't do i.e. a visit from the man with the satchel.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

A well-spoken kid. Best wishes to him.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011

Freeze may be the most corrupt coach in the SEC since Pat Dye. His thanking "God" and talking about how "blessed" Ole Miss is becoming a tired and annoying act. This guy is incredibly non genuine in my opinion. I just wish he would say how much he appreciates the Rebel boosters making all of this possible- would respect him more.
Ha Ha, yea. Freeze basically begged the guy and promised him to start. Coach Saban is not going to beg anyone or anything. Here is what the program has to offer, here is the education and this is what the program has done and will continue to do. Take it or not, as we will find someone that will.

Its funny, one reporter said. "Why OM, when they have never won anything in your lifetime?" I laughed.

Little has been sold a bill of goods, OM was one play from being in the playoffs? Really. Maybe the SECCG, but not the playoffs. More like a loss to Florida, Memphis and Arkansas kept them out of the playoffs. MEMPHIS!

Hopefully that religious Freeze can ensure you stay away from the Spice shop.........family.......isnt that the Allbarn sale?

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Freeze may be the most corrupt coach in the SEC since Pat Dye. His thanking "God" and talking about how "blessed" Ole Miss is becoming a tired and annoying act. This guy is incredibly non genuine in my opinion. I just wish he would say how much he appreciates the Rebel boosters making all of this possible- would respect him more.
Whatever, they`ve flat got it going on when it comes to recruiting. Been watching the SEC a long time. They`ve never had this much talent in Oxford.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

I agree; they are getting top talent. Really is amazing. Whatever else about Freeze, he obviously can recruit very well. I think the receiver Brown comes to Bama though
Whatever, they`ve flat got it going on when it comes to recruiting. Been watching the SEC a long time. They`ve never had this much talent in Oxford.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011

Yea- they do. Ever wondered why and how? Your " whatever" comment sounds like you do not believe my remarks about Freeze. They have been turned in for various issues by 4 members of the conference. Perhaps you have not kept up with some of this very well.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I agree; they are getting top talent. Really is amazing. Whatever else about Freeze, he obviously can recruit very well. I think the receiver Brown comes to Bama though
Freeze is a good recruiter but he is high school trained for the most part and makes some decisions that are highly questionable or wrong in-game decisions. OM had A&M beat at Oxford in 2012. OM had the ball on their own 29 yard line with a 4th and 1 well into the 4th qtr. He went for it and did not make it. Johnny Football took them in to score to win the game. I am sure he learned from it but that seems to be an easy decision to make in that down and distance and time left in SEC football. They will be competitive with Freeze and a threat but don't think they will win a championship.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

So what about Greg Little? :cool2:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Why hasn't Ole Miss been able to recruit a top flight running back in the past 10 years or so? Not enough salary cap or is there a reason top running backs don't want to go there?

Last edited:

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

He be another 5 star Freeze has gotten locked into Oxford. It is one thing to get the top player in Mississippi; he is getting the top player in Texas to come to a 2nd tier Sec school; the number two recruit in the country.
So what about Greg Little? :cool2:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Yea- they do. Ever wondered why and how? Your " whatever" comment sounds like you do not believe my remarks about Freeze. They have been turned in for various issues by 4 members of the conference. Perhaps you have not kept up with some of this very well.
No, really wasn`t insinuating that you`re wrong about him. I just don`t know. Whatever his approach, it seems to flat work. That`s all I meant.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.