2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

Wonder what's in the bag? [emoji848]

Last edited:

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Re: 2016 OT Greg Little Updates (De-Commits from Texas A&M)

Yea- they do. Ever wondered why and how? Your " whatever" comment sounds like you do not believe my remarks about Freeze. They have been turned in for various issues by 4 members of the conference. Perhaps you have not kept up with some of this very well.
I have not heard this. Please give us info on who, what, and when. Thanks.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Yea- they do. Ever wondered why and how? Your " whatever" comment sounds like you do not believe my remarks about Freeze. They have been turned in for various issues by 4 members of the conference. Perhaps you have not kept up with some of this very well.
Well it must take more than 4 members to get anything done about it, because they keep getting top talent. And it does not look like that is going to change this year as they are right at the top again.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Hearing from inside Allen HS he may be waffling on Ole Mi$$.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

If he shows up somewhere for an unofficial or official (if any left) I wouldn't get to excited. But of course if he allows anymore home visits that could be a clue.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Here's the thing--this same post is being made on boards across the SEC about Alabama.
There's a huge difference though.

Alabama is like the movie star with the supermodel on his arm.
Ole Miss is like the guy working at Burger King with a supermodel on his arm.

The latter sure as heck makes you wonder how he pulled that off. It seems to me with the new NCAA, and the new SEC funds to kind of obscure the picture (they can spend lavishly on meaningless stuff and pretend that's a factor), Ole Miss will probably keep getting away with it, but we all darn sure know something is up.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Here's the thing--this same post is being made on boards across the SEC about Alabama. Do I think Ole Miss is dirty? Sure. Do I think anything will come of it? No. People have been talking about cheating at Ole Miss for decades.
well if Alabama is cheating, at least we have 4 NCs to show for it!!! :cool2:

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

well if Alabama is cheating, at least we have 4 NCs to show for it!!! :cool2:
Yep.....

but as discussed, Coach Saban does not have to cheat, he has a winning tradition and program to sale......proof is in the pudding. but if someone is cheating for Bama it sure is paying off. Cant say that for "Hugh'morous.

Freeze can only sale what ifs........firsts, like hey be the first class to take Ole Myth to the SEC CG...etc. etc.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.

Makes sense that we cheat. Alabama only has the best coach in the college game and one the very best coaches in the history of college football. We have probably the best facilities in the college game. We have a stadium that is filled to capacity for every home game with some of the best fans you will find in any sport. We have the greatest tradition in college football in a football crazed state that lives and breathes college football. What kid is going to want to play college football at a school like this?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Newsflash guys: every single team in the country cheats in some way. Others are a little more obvious in their ways and are more frequent in it, but no team is squeaky clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
So we are out...?:cool2:
I think the "Greg Little ship" has sailed. Certainly if he came back to us at the last minute and said "Hey I've changed my mind" we would take him. But chances of that happening at this point seem slim at best.

I'm of the thought, "good luck to you" and move on to the players that really want to be at Bama and compete for championships.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.