FSU QB De'Andre Johnson kicked off team for punching a woman

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely; source says he punched woman

Wait, an FSU player hit a woman and actually got suspended? I guess you know football season hasn't started yet...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely; source says he punched woman

Where's the immediate outrage from the media? They quickly wanted Jonathan Taylor gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

Hmm. 18yr old punches 21yr old because she cut in line to order a drink at the bar. Did FSU get the legal drinking age changed in Tallahassee?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

I have it from a reputable source that he will be suspended for the home opener against Texas State. So everybody just chill.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Where is he on the depth chart ?

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL

I have it from a reputable source that he will be suspended for the home opener against Texas State. So everybody just chill.
Thank goodness FSU has really tightened up on this type stuff.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

This is sickening..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Where is he on the depth chart ?
He wasn't going to start this year since he's a true freshman, but he was impressing plenty of people in spring practice. He could be the starter next season.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

he certainly seems to have the "character" to be their starter.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA

That's the kind of FIGHTING SPIRIT Jimbo & Co are looking for..............................

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA

Warrant issued for his arrest. Jameis never got a warrant I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Maybe the Tallahassee police department is cleaning itself up with all the attention on it. Or maybe it is that he isn't going to be starting as people here mentioned earlier.

In fact, I bet Jimbo suspends him for the year, just so that he can say that he is being tough.

Arrest warrant issued for suspended FSU QB De'Andre Johnson

Johnson isn't thought to be one of the main contenders for FSU's starting job this season. Junior Sean Maguire and Notre Dame transfer Everett Golson, who enrolled at FSU this summer, are believed to be the main contenders to replace 2013 Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston, who was the No. 1 pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in April's NFL draft.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Warrant issued for his arrest. Jameis never got a warrant I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Maybe the Tallahassee police department is cleaning itself up with all the attention on it. Or maybe it is that he isn't going to be starting as people here mentioned earlier.

In fact, I bet Jimbo suspends him for the year, just so that he can say that he is being tough.

Arrest warrant issued for suspended FSU QB De'Andre Johnson
There was video of him punching the girl. There was no video of Jameis raping the victim in his case. There's your difference.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

There was video of him punching the girl. There was no video of Jameis raping the victim in his case. There's your difference.
Depends on who you believe. According to the victim, one of Winston's friends taped a portion of the rape with his phone. That phone was wiped before the player was asked for it months later. Color me surprised that the tape survived in this case. That PD is as corrupt as they come.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Depends on who you believe. According to the victim, one of Winston's friends taped a portion of the rape with his phone. That phone was wiped before the player was asked for it months later. Color me surprised that the tape survived in this case. That PD is as corrupt as they come.
But TPD didn't see that video. They saw the video of Johnson's incident. Without the video, he very well may have walked, too. The video pretty much forced TPD to charge him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.